Logan Storm | 6

I wiped the blood from my busted lip and glanced over to Xander, aka Mr. Touchy-Feely. I had done quite the number to him, and I wasn't feeling sorry. He gingerly touched his jaw and winced. I couldn't help it: I laughed. That did not go well with Professor Perv.

Her cut his eyes towards me and lunged. He gripped my shoulders and pulled me from my chair and threw me to the floor. Before he could -attempt- to beat my ass, the principal came in. "Stop it!" He yelled at us, pulling our collars of our shirts back, separating us. He pushed Xander back into his seat and headed behind his desk.

Ouch, no hand up? I thought as I was forced to push my own tush off the floor and plant it into the cushioned chair. "You don't want to get expelled on the first day, do you?" Mr. Montez snapped. I scoffed and looked away.

He leaned over the desk and gripped my shirt collar, bringing it closer to his throbbing vein on his forehead.

"You," he growled, eyes nearly popping out of their sockets. "You think this is a joke, Mr. Storm? Because I don't think it'll be funny when you do get kicked out. You've already been suspended four times, according to your record, so don't think I can't and won't kick your privileged and out. "

Somehow his 5'7" stocky figure radiated anger and power. I wasn't scared, but the situation was less funny. He finally released me. "You shouldn't be expelling my ass, You should be his!" I motioned over to Xander, who had a smug look on his face. His eyes glinted with perverted thoughts.

"Hey," he said, leaning in. "All I did was complement her ass." He sat back and I had the resist the urge to slap the smugness off his face. "You grabbed her," I said, my jaw clenched. "You grabbed her rear without her consent. " He laughed coldly. "It was one hell of a rear, too."

I jumped at him and fed his primal desires with a knuckle sandwich. The principal called out names in disapproval. His face was so red he looked ready to explode.

"You, Logan, can expect a spanking when you get home. I'm calling your dad." I gritted my teeth knowing my punishment wouldn't just be a slap on the tush.

"As for you, Xander, go get your bag. You'll be off for a week." Xander's eyes bugged out in disbelief. "B-" he started. "Harassment of my students will not be tolerated." And that's on periodt, I was tempted to say.

"He started it!" Xander bit out. Mr. Montez leaned in from his desk and jabbed a finger at Xander's chest. "That's not what I'm talking about, and you know it. If so much as one female student comes forward complaining about your grubby little fingers there?" He paused.

"I swear to God I will cut them off. "

I watched Xander's Adams Apple bob. "You return on the 27th."
The pervert got up and marched out the door to collect his bookbag.

"I suggest you make way to your second class," the old man said. "seeing as you've already missed your first." I picked my dark green Jansport bag up, having been smart enough to carry it with me, and headed to Science.