Logan Storm | 11

"Meet me in the bathroom," Chelsea whispered, dragging me out of science. No, literally-her hand grasped my butt, leaving me no choice but to follow her, God Forbid her 10 inch acrilics penetrating me.

I got as much pleasure out of it as Janet. Jenette. I glanced over my shoulder to see her burning a hole in my back. Damn. Sorry for being so utterly attractive I guess. 

The chick was wierd.

Call me egotistic, but she didn't visibly swoon when i unleashed my presence. i really was all of it and a bag of chips. And not just any chips. Hot Takis! But apparently the redhead wasn't a red-tongue. Sorry, that was bad. 

But although it was uncommon, it still, on rare occasions, happened to me (its not easy trying to seduce someone at a funeral). What really stood out was her clothes. If she hadn't been wearing such a baggy shirt, you could notice her breasts more. By her side profile i could guess she wasn't big, but not small, either. Either way, accentuating couldn't hurt. But then again, after the whole cafeteria ordeal, I wouldn't blame her if she chose to wear a potato sack for the rest of her life. 

But still. The girl was cute. Kind of.

I turned my attention back to the hall, where the sea of students parted for the whore of the week and lord himself. Looking around the lockers, I saw a large variety of girls: Asian, hispanic, black, white, biracials, and even a woodchuck (our mascot). But they were all alike in the way they dressed, gossiped, and cluttered around each other. And of course, glueing their eyes to me (but who could blame them?). These thoughts led me back to Jenette. She was quiet, shy, and only expressed annoyance for me. She seemed embarrassed, rather that flattered, by my complements. I had hardly noticed her back in the 8th grade...was she still the same?

I wanted to know more about this girl. Why she wore older clothes. Why she carried that seemingly empty sketch book around. Why she avoided hot guys. Chelsea pulled my arm closer to her breasts. She clung to me like a stray child. "Logan," She said, biting her lip. 

"Walk me to class?" She batted her eyelashes and I sighed. I was a slave to this woman, which was a change, as usually they were the slave to me! Just as long as she didn't stick those nails up my ass again...

I'm not the pegging type. Especially not in school.