Jenette Laine | 25 (may be triggering)

This chapter contains sexual assault descriptions that may be triggering. A * will be put when it starts.

"What was that?" Asked Lisa, noticing my late entrance. I rolled my eyes.

"Mr. Bad Boy Logan. He keeps playing with me like some sex toy." Lisa's eyes widened and she elbowed Brianna to get her attention. Brianna turned to look at me.

"You had a diddly doo session with Logan Storm?"

"The Logan Storm?" gasped Brianna in shock. I shook my head violently as Mae caught ear of the situation and turned to face us.

"No, he just keeps... I don't know, flirting. Its weird." Jess leaned in and whispered, "I told you he had eyes for ya."

"Its because of this skanky outfit," I said, pulling at the tight pink fabric. "I don't know how I let you guys talk me into this."

It was meant to be a joke, but a shadow of pain crossed Lisa's doll-like face. Jess mirrored her, and I was about to ask what was wrong, when Maeson intruded and passed me a cup.

"For the new Pretty Squad member," she said, winking. "Drink up, baby girl, we've got some partying to do." The other girls each grabbed a solo cup and downed it.

I held the plastic cup in my hand and swirled in, looking at its contents. "Um, thanks, but I don't drink."

"Don't be silly, babe, it's just a little alcohol. If driving is what you're worried about, don't be, because I can call an Uber."

I was unsure of this, as I had never drank before, but the girls looked at me encouragingly. I swished the liquid once more, then gulped it quickly like all those people in movies did. When the alcohol hit my tastebuds and throat, my face screwed up and I coughed.

"What the hell is in this stuff?" I rolled my tongue in my mouth to try to get rid of the taste. "Vodka, liquor,  and whatever Brad Morlock added. He brought the kegs, too. Why don't we go chug?"

Peer pressure was happening quicker than I thought it would.

"Um... sure." I glanced around and thought I saw Logan. Jeez, am I drunk all ready? He was with his girlfriend by the back.

"There we go!" Exclaimed Maeson. "Come on girls, let's get this party started!"

We found a group of kids taking shots, doing beer pong, and I joined in spite of myself. The alcohol tasted strong and weird but Maeson assured me it would loosen me up. Soon it was just Maeson, me, and Megan left. Lisa was with Nathan, Brianna was probably getting banged by Jake upstairs, and Jess had had too much alcohol for her stomach to handle.

I noticed Maeson was pouring bigger cups for me, but I seemed lighter and the world seemed funnier. "Woah, I think I'm done. I feel weird. My head is- it hurts."

Maeson smiled at me again and handed me a fuller cup. "This blend is easier, it might help with the ache." My subconscious said no, but it was just a mere whisper over the pounding in my ears.

The music was too loud, the beer was too much, and my skin was burning up. "Here," she said, smiling like a girl in a toothpaste ad.

I took the drink and chugged it, ignoring a lump going down my throat. My face scrunched up once more, I threw the cup and shook my head. "Wooh!"

"Come here, I have to show you something," she said a minute later, just as I was starting to jam to Senorita by Camila Cabello. She took my arm and begin leading me upstairs. I glanced back to see Jess wearing an anguished look on her face.

"Cheer up, Sunny Bunny," I called out to her, and then giggled. I didn't even mean to rhyme. It wasn't like Mae was gonna rape me. She's a girl. As she lead me up, I noticed my legs were feeling tingly and jelly-like.

"Am I drunk?" I rasped, looking at my hand. It was glitching. "Woah! Stop, I only five fingers. I think? Do I have purple fingers? Maeson!"

"Shhhh, Jenette, you have to be quiet."

"Yyyyeeessssss ma'am!" I whispered. Maeson opened a door and lead me in. She pushed me on the bed and I laughed.

"No need to be so rough, Maeson. Why am I have to take a nap?" The ceiling started spinning in blue and black dots popped in to say hello. I tried to get up as the beer started rising but I suddenly couldn't. In my perephial vision I saw Maeson talking to a boy.

The boy gave her something and she walked out, closing the door. He then locked it and my focus blurred. Everything was like a messy illusion and something didn't feel right.

The boy got closer to me and that's when bile rose from recognition. "Xander? Oh goooddd." I tried to lift my head but it felt like a million pounds.

***"Shhh, baby, I'm gonna have to punish you for speaking."***

A wave of panic flooded through me as I heard a belt buckle being undone. Xander laughed and said, "Its your first tape. Look excited." He set up his phone on the nightstand and then appeared over me.

Before I could resist, his lips connected with mine. I tried to pull my arms up to hit him or pull away, but they felt like weights. He then held my wrists down and slipped his tongue in my mouth. My mind panicked and my heartbeat quickened but I could not move my body parts.

His kisses lowered down my neck and my whole body ached with wrongness.

Stop him. Stop him. Stop him.

My mind screamed. I tried to scream. Instead, a weak groan escaped my lips. He let out a breathy moan as if my helpless cries were hot to him. His left hand cupped my breast and a terrified tremor ran through my body. My chest tightened and a tear slipped down my cheek.

"You like that?" He said, misreading the tremble. Stop it please, stop it please, stop it please!

I could not force any words out at this point. He continued kissing me and traveled lower and lower. His hand groped my areas and began sliding my top off. Hot tears leaked out the corners of my eyes and slid down my red cheeks.

He continued touching my body with his grubby hands. I felt every unpleasant detail. Every kiss. Help me help me. Every grope. Help me help me. Every breath on my skin. Please!

I couldn't move. I felt helpless. Help me! I screamed in my head as the tears grew faster and his hands dipped lower. Panic coursed through my veins. My mind was sluggish and warped but I knew exactly what was going on.

My top was now off and he was caressing and kissing my bare breast without my consent. My tears dropped faster and I could hardly breathe as I was forced to endure this bodily torture.

Suddenly I felt a sharp sting on the side of my cheek. "No crying!" He yelled, and my chest shook with silent sobs.

"Now for the real part," he whispered as his hand slid up my skirt.