YEOGI MOMENTS

+

1

1. airport

the group was travelling to america for their north american leg of their tour. walking to the gate the group was surrounded by fans and security, yoongi grabbed yeona after he noticed her being pushed around by fans so they could get closer to the boys. he wrapped an arm around her waist and kept yeona close to him for the rest of the day.

+

2. studio nights

yeona and yoongi has been stuck in the studio for the past two weeks trying to finish a track for yeona's first mixtape. they were getting no where with it unfortunately so yeona decided to take a break and rest on the couch. before she knew it she had fallen asleep after many late nights, yoongi noticed the sleeping girl and placed his hoodie over her shoulders before continuing with his work.

+

3. pizza

after a long day of practice and meetings the group was exhausted. when they got home all of them went immediately to bed apart from yoongi and yeona who stayed up together. they sat in the living room watched tv, waiting for the pizza they had ordered to arrive. yeona thought it was best to eat before bed so she wouldn't wake up during the night wishing she had gotten food before. this was a usual occurrence for the pair and they found it becoming a routine for them.

+

a/n: thank you all for 4.5k reads it really means a lot for me. please vote and comment, i'd love to hear your thoughts.