SHOPPING TRIP | JIN

+

the group finally had a free day during their tour

the group finally had a free day during their tour. they were currently in london, the only schedule they had was the graham norton show which was later on at night so yeona had the full day to do whatever she wanted to. it was only half eleven in the morning and she had to be at the studio for eight so she thought it was the perfect opportunity to go sight seeing and do some shopping.

"jin do you want to go shopping with me?" she sang walking into his hotel room, he had a little smile on his face as the youngest appeared from his door. yeona jumped onto the bed next to jin who was under the duvet watching a youtube video on his phone. "don't we have the performance tonight?" he asked putting his phone down, "not until later on, we still have time to go out," she smiled but she could still tell he was going to have to be persuaded to come out. "i'll buy you something," yeona sighed at the sneaky smirk appearing on his lips, "of course i'll come with you," jin laughed and ruffled her already messy bed hair.

yeona sighed as she checked her phone clock again. her and jin made a deal to get ready fast so they could have more time but twenty five minutes later she was waiting in the hall for him. she dressed simple, jeans and large hoodie. a small bit of makeup just to cover up the dark circles under eyes from the lack of sleep. "ready to go?" jin questioned after appearing in the hallway, yeona gave a quick nod and they left the hotel.

the october weather in london was cold but it was almost the same as seoul. the pair happily walked down the pavement, some people recognised them and waved a little but left them to do their own thing thankfully. "where should we eat?" she asked feeling hunger slowly bubbling up since she didn't eat breakfast. "i don't know, we'll find somewhere though," jin told her scanning the streets for a restaurant.

the pair ended up going to a nandos as
yeona knew many people ate their when coming to the uk. "do you know that jungkook stole both my pillows from my room last night?" yeona moaned before stuffing another chip into her mouth. "are you two ever going to stop with the pranks?" jin chuckled slightly while shaking his head at the youngest's antics. "probably not but i need to get him back," yeona waved her fork about as she spoke about different things she could do which all got rejected by jin.

after a nice meal the two left to go on a small shopping spree. yeona wanted to find a souvenir to give to her dad like she always did after a tour. while walking about busy london a few people spotted the pair and tried to take sneaky photos of them, but yeona was good at catching people taking photos. so she turned round and gave the fan a large smile and held up a peace sign, jin didn't notice too busy window shopping.

"let's go in here quickly i need to get my dad a keyring," yeona nodded towards the little souvenir shop at the corner of the street. it had union jacks outside waving due to the small breeze. she picked a small keyring shaped like the famous red buses that drove round london. "that's cute," jin mused looking over her shoulder.

they left the shop and made their way to some of the high end clothes shops, after yeona paid for the key-rings for her family. jin pointed out some clothes that he thought yeona would like while the stalked round the shop floor. yeona spotted the rack of sunglasses and ran over happily picking up a pair of weird glasses. she turned away from jin so when he came over and tapped her shoulder she spun round causing jin to erupt with laughter.

they stood at the glasses stand and took a few silly photos with them on. "we better start heading back to the hotel so we can get ready for tonight," jin mumbles patting her shoulder to signal that they should be leaving. "ugh okay," she sighed wishing she had the full day off to spend walking about london's city centre.