CAN'T SLEEP | YOONGI

+

yeona sighed, rolling over in her bed trying to get comfortable

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

yeona sighed, rolling over in her bed trying to get comfortable. the urge to check her phone was hard not to cave into, it must have been half three in the morning and she was still awake. it was unusual for yeona to be awake at this time since she was always the first to fall asleep.

finally caving into the urge to her phone, the clock read 03:48am yeona sighed once again. she could feel the sleepiness behind her dark eyes but her mind was running a hundred miles an hour. quickly slipping on a jumper and her slippers she made her way to the living room.

surprisingly yoongi was already there, numbly watching the early morning repeats of variety shows. "what you doing up?" he asked noticing her presence, "i can't fall asleep you?" she huffed sitting next to him and grabbed the extra blanket yoongi had. "same," he sighed and gave her more of the shared blanket.

"it's not even like i had a nightmare or anything, i just can't fall asleep," yeona explained softly, resting her head on his shoulder. "that's way i've been for the past week, i think it's just stress about the upcoming tour," she found that over the years yoongi and yeona became closer during times of their struggles. they always felt the same and shared the same stress and anxiety when it came to comebacks and other things. "all i want to do is close my eyes and let my mind rest," he spoke and yeona nodded agreeing with his statement.

they both sat in the same position for the next hour, watching the mind-numbing programme. as the the sun came up they could hear the soft song of birds. she moved so her head was resting on yoongi's lap, his hands started  running through her soft hair soothingly. "why don't we go to bed?" he hummed, tiredness was finally sinking in so they both got up and made their way back to their rooms.

"can i sleep with you?" she asked quietly scared he would say no, "yeah come on," he mumbled and leading the younger girl into his room. he got into bed first then yeona followed, yoongi brought the covers up and pulled her into his chest. during the nights after concerts this is how yoongi and yeona would usually end up, they would both be physically exhausted but they're minds were still having adrenaline rushes.

as they lay in each other's arms yoongi began to speak. "why do you always come to me during nights like this?" he whispered, the question threw her off a little. she'd never properly thought about why it was always yoongi, they'd share the same struggles but before she knew of that he was the person yeona would go to. "why not namjoon or seokjin?" her small hands tightened round his waist before she finally worked up the courage to answer.

"in all honesty yoongi, you're the person i felt the closest to when we were trainees, i'd noticed you never expressed your struggles and i was like that," she started to speak but it came out quieter than she expected. "so the first night after our debut and i couldn't sleep i thought i'd go to you and i'm thankful i did," yeona continued, a small smile on her face as she thought back their debut days. "thanks for telling me," he placed a chaste kiss on her forehead and closed his eyes.

"night yoongi," she giggled and finally closed her eyes as well and sleep sunk in a few moments later.

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐮जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें