35

Brandy's POV

Denim bought an entire house, near a resort just for the both of us.  He believed that we needed our own privacy for however we are staying here, in Italy. It was actually really nice of him.

We ended up staying at the beach for most of the day. Of course, he refused to let me go anywhere near the water unless I was with him.

"Brandy let's go." Denim says walking back over to me. He looked at me like I was crazy. Looking around myself, I noticed that I went a bit crazy with his credit card. I sat up instantly.

"I'm Sorry!" I blurted out. "I Didn't Think I Bought That Many Drinks...Snacks Too! It Won't Happen Again!"

He started to laugh. "I don't care about that. Just get up we have to be somewhere soon."

Denim turns around and starts walking away from me. I quickly grabbed my shirt and threw it back on following alongside. I held onto his hand as we walked back to the house. He then took my hand and brought it to his lips planting a soft kiss on the back of my hand.

"Go get ready we have dinner reservations." He tells me pushing me towards the door. "I have an outfit that I want you to wear tonight." He smirks.

I didn't say anything. I knew it would be something that is low-cut, tight fitted, probably red and high heels that I have trouble walking in. Majority of my life I had the wonderful privilege of going to expensive places and getting expensive things, but nothing like this vacation ca compare. I felt like I was the queen. It was beautiful.

I quickly get into the shower washing off all the sand and salt from the ocean. I was in my world that I didn't even notice Denim right in the bathroom nor him joining me in the shower. His hands ran down my wet, naked body as the soap ran down my body.

He leaned down like he was about to kiss me. "Stop playing around and get yourself ready. We're leaving soon."

My facial expression didn't change. "Okay." I said. I grabbed my towel and stepped out of the shower. Denim said that he laid the outfit for me on the bed. I decided to do my hair and makeup first. Denim made it sound like I needed to look extravagant. So I used the little knowledge I know about makeup and did what I could before Denim started to yell at me.

"Brandy hurry the fuck up! We Have To Go!" He yells at me walking back into the room.

"Okay, okay." I said getting annoyed. I quickly brushed my hair before running out of the room. I slipped on the heels as I got to the front door. Denim just looked at me with no facial expression. He laughs and walks out the door leaving me behind. Trying my hardest not to fall all my face.

Denim really went all out for this vacation. I really felt he was doing too much for me in general. I frowned getting into the limo. Denim gets in after me and doesn't say anything. He pours himself a drink and immediately stares down at his phone. I kept to myself mostly staring out the window.

"Brandy." Denim says. "I have to show you something." He tells me taking my hand.

"What is it?" I asked. We got out of the limo as Denim handed the driver a huge wad of cash. He starts to walk a little faster causing me to run a bit. "Denim please slow down."

After walking down a small path, we arrived at some hidden restaurant. It had this forestry vibe to it and it was quite peaceful except for the other people chattering in the restaurant. I looked up at him with a smile starting to grow across my face. "Denim I love this vacation so much, but this is all too much. We really don't have to eat here." I told him. I still held onto his hand. He looked down at me and smiled as if he he saw a sparkle in my eyes. He leaned in closer to me and softly planted his lips on mine. He holds onto my waist not letting go for a second.

"My Princess deserves to be treated like one." He says gently kissing my neck. "Plus I'm hungry." He laughs.

I nodded. I never seen this side of Denim before. He not as angry or aggressive. He really is just this person who has an amazing personality to be around. I held onto him resting my head on his shoulder. We just stood like this for a bit, but not for long.

By the time we got to our table the sky was already dark and the lights started to come out. We had table outside in a private area. The waiter came around pouring us our drinks. We ended up just getting a bit of everything and sharing it. Denim was fun to be around. He was being goofy for once and really allowing himself to be relaxed.

"I like this version of you better." I said calmly. "Like I want to do more things like this with you. It's scary when you are always mad at me or something like that." I said to him. Denim didn't say anything, he just smiled for a second.

"You know that I love you, Brandy." He tells me. I think I almost peed myself.

"You love me?" I questioned. I could already feel this night going south. "If you love me then why do you hurt me all the time?"

In a very convincing way I actually believed Denim. Like he was right and that I was wrong all the time. I just sat there trying not to cry. "You only get hurt because you allow yourself to be. If you don't listen to me and don't do what the fuck I say then you deserve to thrown around." He said to me.

I simply nodded my head. "Your right. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up." I tell him.

"Good." He says.

The rest of evening went by pretty quickly. Denim and I went back to the house and spent the rest of the night there. Like usual Denim just wanted to have sex with me before he decided to run off. As I was putting back on my bra and underwear he was getting ready to leave for the night. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. Just go back to bed. I'll see you in the morning." He tells me. Denim gently kisses the top of my forehead before he leaves. I watched him take off in the car he rented. I roamed around the house in my bath robe trying to find something to do. I finally ended up watching a movie in the bedroom where I eventually fell asleep too.

Waking up in the middle of the night, I felt Denim getting into bed next to me. I felt his warm soft lips touch my cheek before I curled up next to him. My head rested on his chest as his arm wrapped my waist.

"I love you too Denim." I whispered.