23

Brandy's POV

I spent most of my time with my cousin, Lily-Mae, who tended to come and go as she pleased. She's a 23 year old with brown hair down to her shoulders. She always had a smile on her face and never failed to get me to agree to go with her on this so called, adventures I get myself into.

I woke this morning to the sound of her snoring beside. I got up and slowly walked over to the bathroom. I got into the shower and washed carefully over the, now almost healed, scars. They still hurt and pretty noticeable if I wasn't careful. I left the warm water run through my hair and down my back, relaxing it was.

Stepping out of the shower, I dropped my towel seeing Lily-Mae sitting on the toilet. "Damn Brandy! If I had a thing for girls, you'd be at the top!" She exclaims pulling up her pants and washing her hands.

"I never really noticed. I just thought it was a plain body." I laughed slightly picking back up my towel.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" She simply questions sitting up on the counter.

If you count Denim, then I guess.

I shook my head. "No, I don't."

She smiled. "Then we shall go clubbing today. Maybe find ourselves a nice bachelor to bring home." She winks as she leaves the bathroom closing the door behind her.

I sighed out in relief. I hate parties in general. I got ready for the day and spent the day by the pool. I wore a shirt to cover the the scar so questions wouldn't be brought up.

----

Evening rolled around and Lily and I got ready to go out to this club that she heard about. I waited for Lily to get ready since she wanted to go through my closet and find something nice. I kept it simple with a black pair of jeans and a white top. Of course, my outfit was turned down and was forced to put a light pink lace, v-cut bodysuit. It exposed everything else, but covered my breasts. She slapped on a ton of makeup, I barely recognized myself.

We ordered one of my grandparents limo to drive us to the club. "Tonight is going to be great! the music blaring, the drinks, and best part is all the men going to be all over us."

"I'm not even old enough to get in." I said to her.

"It's okay. I know the bouncer. Just give him a 20 and walk right in."

I didn't say anything. I was uncomfortable. I was forced war heels and an entire face of makeup. Lily didn't even bother with the line, we hopped out of the limo and ran start to the of the line. She started talking to the bouncer, and then slipped him two twenty dollar bills and walked right in holding onto my hand.

It was loud and there was barely any room to walk or barely breathe. I could hear what Lily-Mae had to say. I just ignore it and followed her up a flight of stairs to a booth. She greeted the few people that was there.

"This is my baby cousin, Brandy." She exclaims. "She's never been to a club, make it worth her time."

I ended up sitting between these two guys who offered to get me drink, but I turned it down. "I don't drink." I told them.

I didn't talk much. I was bored to be honest. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes bothered me. The music made my head pound. I got up and walked back down the steps and made my way outside. I needed the fresh air. Lily's friend, Kelan, followed me outside with a drink. I took a sip, but it spit it right back in the cup. "Thanks, but no thanks." I said shaking my head. It almost burned my mouth and tasted even worse.

"Are you okay?" He questions placing his hand on my lower back.

I nodded. "I'm just not a fan of parties or clubbing in this case. It's not really my scene ." I told him.