13

"Enjoying your meal, Brandy?" Denim says watching me as twirl my pasta around in circles.

"I'm just not that hungry." I shrugged.

Ever since we got out of the limo, Denim has been nothing, but nice to me. He put on a "good boyfriend" act as soon as we were seated. I didn't get how quick his mood could change. Something is wrong with this guy!

"Uh, I have to use the washroom." I said clearing my throat. Getting up, Denim grabs my hand.

"Two minutes. I'm counting." He says letting go.

Rolling my eyes, I walked to the washroom and locked myself in the one of the stalls. Taking a deep breath out, I reminded myself just to listen to Denim till the night is over and he takes me home.

Leaving the washroom, I slowly made my way back to the table. Sitting down, Denim stares at me leaning back in my chair. "What?"

Taking a sip of his wine, Denim clears his throat. "Two minutes and 48 seconds." He says.

He really was counting. "Sorry. Won't happen again." I told him. 

Rolling his eyes, Denim sits up properly. "Wait for me outside."

Quickly nodding my head, I made my way outside of the restaurant without turning back. I didn't see the limo anywhere. Leaning against the wall, I waited for Denim.

A few minutes go by and Denim walks over to me. Placing his hand on my lower back, kissing the side of my head, he walks me over to the limo just around the corner. "Get in. I need to take care of something." He tells opening the door for me. Sliding in, Denim closes the door in my face before I had a chance to say something.

Slowly rolling down the window, Denim walks over to a girl with light brown getting out of a car. They seemed to have a pretty heated conversation. The girl looked furious and upset. I could tell that Denim wasn't haven it. Quickly, he grabbed the girl and harshly slammed her against the brick wall, just like how he does with me.

Denim places one of his hands on the side of her face. Looking away and back again, Denim plants his lips on hers. He moved his hands on hold her waist as she placed her hands on his chest.

My heart felt like it sunk. I was confused. Who is that girl? Winding up the window, I moved away from the door. Waiting around, Denim gets in the limo fixing his shirt. He indicates for the driver to start moving.

"What took you so long?" I asked crossed my arms.

Denim slides over to me and pulls me on top of his lap. Caressing the side of my face, Denim kisses my neck. I groaned pushing him back. "You didn't answer my question." I told him.

Denim smiles pushing me off him. "It's nothing for you to worry about, Baby. Okay?" He says. "We don't we stop for ice cream somewhere. Would that make you happy?"

I hate it when he tries to buy something just to make me happy or make me shut up. I breathed out in frustration. "I don't know want ice cream. I need to go home. I had enough of you for one day."

After saying what I had said, I realized that I set myself up for Denim had to say next. "I clearly hadn't enough of you. I barely got anything I wanted from you." Denim says winking at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You really are so naive and stupid." Denim says bluntly.

"I'm not naive nor stupid!" I snapped. "You really need to stop insulting me!"

"Then don't give me a fucking reason to insult you." He says.

I could feel the tension between for the whole ride. Whatever Denim had in mind couldn't be good, it's never good. I repeatedly asked Denim to take me home. My Mom was blowing up my phone asking where I was.