5.

Denim

Crawling across the floor, biting her lip, she swings her legs over the edge slipping off the stage. She struts over to me before plopping herself down on my lap. My eyes dart themselves to her naked body, only wearing a thin piece of string as her thong. Dripping her arms around my neck, I pull her into a kiss. "Hi, baby." As her lipgloss remained on my lips. My hands roamed around till they reached her tits, they're fucking huge.

"Denim I missed you. I thought you didn't want to see me anymore." Adrianna pouts.

I chuckled. "I got a little busy, but I'm here now." Moving a piece of her long brown hair out of her face, I leave little kisses on her neck.

I don't normally go for blondes. There's something about brunettes or a girl with really dark hair, but fuck-Brandy, the little blonde, does something for me. It's addicting to be around her.

Still sitting on my lap, Adrianna fixes herself and sits the other way. Wiggling her hip around, on purpose, she giggles. "What are you doing to me?"

"Just having a little fun," Adrianna tells me leaning back onto me.

I held onto her tits.

Walking past us, with a little wave, the other strippers made their way over to Christopher, moving past him ensuring they each had his head follow them, taking in the multiple half-naked women. "Hi, Denim." They had said in unison.

"Mm," I gently tap the side of her ass. "do me a favor baby and go join the other girls. I'll come get you later, alright?"

Nodding her Adrianna gets up and quietly walks off to the backroom joining the other's.

Already sexually frustrated, I joined my brother and Blue sitting at the table. Christopher lights a cigarette, blowing out smoke. "Make it quick. I want to get back to Adrianna."

"What happened to Brandy?"

I cracked a small smile. "I'm not fucking Brandy yet."

"That wouldn't stop you." Christopher points out with anomalous in his voice.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm a changed man."

"What'd you make me come down here for?"

"It's about Julian. He's out of prison and I've heard that he wants to make amends with you." Christopher says clearing his throat. "He wants to be made captain again."

Christopher's words hung over like a heavy fog. One thing I know about our brother is that there is always more to his motives than it seems. I did him a favor by having him sent away for a few years.

I breathed out heavily, just nodding my head. "Send a couple of the girls over to where he's staying," I suggest. "Maybe pick out a girl for yourself. You need to get laid."

Christopher taps the cigarette over the ashtray. "I've got Ruby."

"What's one more?"

"I'm not you Denim."

"So,"

Christopher paused putting out his cigarette. "I like her. She's smart and kind and not like the girls we hang around here. Alright?"

"Send Jenni and Katie to Julian. Make sure that he knows they're from me. A Welcome Home gift."

Coming up behind me, snaking her hands from my hands to my chest, Adrianna clings herself to me. "Denim baby, how long are you gonna keep me waiting?" She whines with a pout.