Abberswyth- 2B

Authors Note:
I know It's has been a really long time since I've posted, I've been dealing with alot like everyone does and felt quite unmotivated to write. I'm not giving up on this story tho.
I hope it isn't too boring, I've planned more karamel bits and now it's just having to write. Hopefully during this Covid-19 isolation I'll be able to write and post more. Thanks for being patient. And for all the votes.
Leah Xx

DEO

"Jonn, where is Alex" Kara asked
"In the Lab"
"Okay thanks"
"Alex, I talked to Lena, she us going to re-engineer the blood samples into a cure, but she needs a way to deliver it, and it has to be small if too much of the cure is injected into the the children it could be fatal" Kara explained.

"Okay I'll talk to Lena and we'll figure it out" Alex said reassuringly.

---------
Kara paced back and forth through the hallway.

She turned to leave when a pair of arms jumped out from behind the wall and suddenly grabbed around her waist. She smiled recognising those arms anywhere. Although they did feel alot stronger now.
"What are you doing here?"
"I saw your note"
Monel arms were still stuck to Kara's waist.
"Couldn't really sleep anyways" Monel said.
"And guess what", "I got my job back"
Alex or Director Danvers should I say gave me my job back here and at the bar" Monel spoke excitedly.

"That's great" Kara sighed

"Hey", "what's wrong"
"These, kids they're gonna die, if we don't cure them quickly" Kara broke away from Monel's grasp, looking at the wall.

"Kara don't give up hope, Lena and Alex are working on this as we speak"

"Yeah and we have a lead on the attacker" Jonn appeared behind them.

"What,Where?" Kara questioned

"Well we hacked into security cameras which shows him jumping into the back of a van "Jonn informed them. The three of them walked into the main hall watching the screen repeatedly show a figure jump into a large black vehicle, travelling a few miles before disappearing.

"That looks like a cadmus van" Kara suggested.

"It may be, but we still don't know where it leads to, it follows along the motorway and then disappears" Jon pointed to the screen the other hand rubbing against his cheek.

Monel stared at the screen too, one hand wrapped against his waist the other scratching his beard.

Kara glanced at them and giggled.
The two men looked at her as with a "what so funny expression plastered across there face".

"Nothing, just you two look identical" kara giggled again. Monel smiled at her before looking back at the screen replaying the footage

"There" Monel yelled abruptly. Serious now.
"I've seen this before, the van is heading through the Subway, here is where they switch the cars and then that grey truck, the one heading out on the intersection, that's the one".