Chapter 4: Souls Re-united

Kara, curled up into the couch as if morphed into it, with a blue blanket covering her as the TV played;

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN! THE GREAT, er... OZ... HAS SPOKEN!!

Suddenly there was a knock at door followed by another which made kara jump. Yes even the girl of steel gets scared.

Kara checked the time on her phone which read 12:30 am . Kara bemused as to who would be at the door at this time. Kara slipped on her glasses curiously turning off the TV as she stood up, partly worried that it was Alex - and she was introuble. Brows upturned.(furrowed).

Opening the door Kara was surprised as a handsome man, with flowers in one hand stood cheerfully, smiling at kara.
Kara couldn't believe it, Mon el was finally back. She jumped at him. Wrapping both her arms around his neck and nestling her lips onto the bridge of his shoulder and neck, closing her eyes and re-opening them to make sure she wasn't dreaming.
Kara let go of him, grinning profusely.

"Kara I know we haven't officially spoke about this, but I dont really have any where else to stay...and I..."

Kara noticed the medium sized suitcase behind him.
"Of course you can stay with me" kara interrupted.
"Thanks kara"
Then simultaneously their lips reached for each other. Desperate. Tounges managed to intertwine with each other bringing the the kiss deeper and deeper. Kara without breaking lip contact pulled monel into her apartment by his collar. One of his hands latched onto his suitcase handle dragging it in and shutting the door with his foot behind him;slam.
His lips still constantly merged with Kara's. Monel entirely focussed on her, dropped the flowers and suitcase onto the floor. Kara broke of for a second for air and giggled as she heard the thud. Impatiently monel placed his hand into hair and pushed her towards him so their lips clashed together again and sparked emotion and love he never felt...only with Kara. Like swans in sync, they moved backwards hitting into the table causing them to separate. Monel opened his eyes to see the apartment.
From the photos hanging on the wall, to the comfy lit dining room to the red couch and last but not least the bedroom; door open just crack, enough for Monel to notice the bed, made up only on one side, Kara's side.

"You haven't changed much" monel declared.

"What" kara questioned puzzled.
"The place, I mean" monel replied "it's still the same as before I left, 7 years ago"
"7 months" kara corrected. "It hasn't been that long" she laughed.

"Oh yeah, I keep forgetting, I've missed this place y'know".
"Kara, I dont mean to pry but why is half of your bed empty" Monel asked concerned.

Kara paused for a second.
"Oh',  "umm",  "well this last year and 7 months, it's not been easy, not waking up next to you and..."

"I'm sorry kara, I wont leave you again. Supergirl is important to this planet. But you, kara, you're the most important person to me, and I'm all yours" Monel spoke

Kara pressed her forehead into his and whispered under her breath "I'm yours too".

In response Monel lowered his head pressing his lips onto Kara's.
They kissed passionately while Monel maneuvered her towards the couch but before he managed to push her down she used her super strength to push back, switching positions and leading him towards the bedroom.

Kara pushed him down onto the edge of the bed while lifting his t-shirt over his head.The room was unlit, dark with only the glimmering light from the moon shinning into the window. Monel sat upright on the side of the queen sized bed continuing to remove the rest of his clothes.Kara ripped her own shirt open but Monel was shocked when it only revealed her supergirl emblem . A hysterical pout spread across Monel's face.
"Sorry" "one sec" Kara giggled.

"Supergirl, can I ask how many shirts have you ruined by ripping them open" monel asked.

Kara started to feel a tinge of excitement in her chest, everytime Mon el called her Supergirl it felt..different, special. He knew her, all of her.

"Not as many as I will for you" Kara smirked.
"...." Monel laughed in response.

Within about five seconds kara zapped out of her super suit and into, well nothing.
Naked she stood there.
Monel's cheeks started to redden as if they were christmas light, he quickly grabbed a pillow to hide his crotch area.

Kara walked over to mon el, throwing the pillow off of Mon el and placing herself comfortably on his lap. Kara dug her hand and ruffled Monel's hair.
"You need a haircut" kara suggested

"Maybe tommrow, but right now I need you" Monel chuckled, as he swiveled Kara around onto the bed landing on top of her.

He moved his head downwards and began layering kisses along her neck, slowly leading towards her lips. Kara in response gently bit Monels lip pulling it slightly and letting go. Monel's tongue lingered around in Kara's mouth like a lost puppy. This continued for several hours, until they lay side by side, admiring each others presence before drifting off into sleep, limbs tangled together, as if they were one.

6 hours later

'It wasn't supposed to be like this' kara thought to herself, 'he wasn't supposed to be here, with me but he is because he loves me'. Kara thought to reassure herself that she made the right decision, that this was supposed to be. That they were star cross lovers from different worlds destined to be together.

Kara had already woken up smiling as she rested one hand on Monel's stomach gently rubbing her finger tips against his abs. She admired him while he slept. She always thought he looked adorable while sleeping.

Monel's eyes gently flickered open.
"Hi"Monel said grogily
"Hey", "morning handsome" Kara greeted back looking at him dreamily.

"Kara we are late" Monel told her
"I could stay here all day" kara replied
"You can, if you wanna get fired" Monel giggled, while leaning and kissing her on the forehead.
"Okay you go for a shower, I'll buy some breakfast on the way and meet you at the DEO" Kara explained.

"By the way Kara, it's nice to be back here with you, it feels normal... it feels like home". Monel smiled.

"I'm glad you think so, I've missed you here, it feels so lonely without you" Kara smiled back.

"And last night was awes----" monel started

"Yeah it was" Kara interrupted embrassed. "About that please don't tell anyone about last night, we're not taking things too quick are we".

"I wouldn't think so, it's been seven years and you're the only one who makes me feel like this"  monel replied.

"Like what?" questioned kara.

"Nervous" monel blushed

"Ohh" Kara giggled.

"Don't tell anyone I said that though" monel exclaimed

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to harm your manliness" Kara smirked.

"Bye" kara waved, ready in her super suit to fly out the window into the clear blue skies

"Byee...umm, babe" Monel yelled.

Hope you liked this chapter and the Karamel fluff I don't think it was the best chapter but I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments if you are reading this and thankyou so much if you are .
Leah Xx (obsessed fangirl)