Abberswyth (Part 2a)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Really sorry I haven't posted in a while, been a bit busy but I initially wanted to to finish this chapter entirely but it's taking me too long to write so I've split in into part a and b
Hope you like action . Any suggestions for ideas would be much appreciated.
Leah Xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuation from last chapter
Kara and Alex leaving her apartment.

Kara headed out and closed the door.
"I see you two have been doing well" alex said.
"Yeah I guess you could say that, but I'm a bit worried".

"You didnt seem worried when I walked in".

"Shut up"kara laughed under her breath."It's just it's been so long, especially for him, I think it is gonna take time for us to learn each other again, I'm worried we're taking things too fast".

Kara whatever it is you guys will work it out, i mean you've come this far and he must be totally in love with you to leave his wife"

Kara held onto Alex and flew into the clear night sky, landing by a fire exit at the back of of a large building.

"Yeah i guess you're right"
"By too fast, do you mean you had sex?"
"Whatt?" "No" Kara laughed.
"Crinkle" Alex touched the folds on her forehead.
"Ughh I can never lie around you"
"Kara you cant lie around anyone, you might be supergirl a superpower at lying is something you do not have." Alex giggled.
"Anyways, what are we doing here, and where is here?" Alex questioned puzzled.

"We are at the hospital where the children, the victims of the attack are. I need blood samples from the patients."

"Kara we can't just go waltzing around in there injecting and sucking out blood from children".

"I know, I have a plan, they should have already taken blood samples, I had a look earlier at the layout of the hospital and there should be a blood test room near the ECG room on the 2nd floor."

"Security?"

Kara whipped out two fake but very realistic appearing ID cards,
"Winn made these a while back"

"Okay, seems like you've got this all planned out" Alex said.

Swiftly Kara entered into the building, Alex following behind.

"Through here"Kara whispered

They sneaked into a small and cluttered office, Kara picked up a key labelled 'Blood testing lab' from the selection of keys hooked on the notice board. After she picked up two lab coats hooked on the opposite wall.

"Here put this on" Kara told Alex

Once they were in lab coat attire they walked out hands in pockets, side by side.
"Now to get to the blood test lab" Kara muttered under her breath".
It was quiet and isolated in the hospital, you could only hear the sound of rare footsteps in the hallway, someone coughing or the beat of a heart monitor.

Eventually a middle aged, grey haired man walked around the corner towards Kara

'This is your chance, act calm' Kara thought to herself.
Kara eyed the man as every second they walked closer and closer, he didn't have a lanyard or ID around his neck, so Kara titled her glasses just enough to X-ray into his pocket and there is was.