Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde

Chapter 20

SO LONG, FAREWELL I HATE TO SAY GOODBYE. ADIEU, ADIEU TO YOU AND YOU AND YOU. I LEAVE AND HEAVE A SIGH AND SAY GOODBYE, GOOOODBYYYYE.

Yes it's that time. Time to say goodbye. I have enjoyed writing this book, I spent hours and lost lots of sleep over it. However seeing how many of you have read it, made it all worth it. So goodbye for now, and I do hope to have you come read my other story I'm working on. It will be up soon so please make sure to be on the look out for it.

Thank you all again for reading my book, you wattpadians are the best. I love you guys.

10 years later

“So how was your first day of school honey? Was it good, did you make lots of new friends?”

Juliet asked her 9 years old son Julian, who was sitting at the dinner table picking at his food. Julian sighed, then looked at his mother. Sadness showing all over his sweet little face.

“I guess.” He said, pouting a bit.

Juliet looked at her son’s sad little face and instantly wanted to comfort him.

“What’s wrong sweetie? Didn’t you have a good day, were the kids mean to you?”

She asked, wanted to know what had her son so upset. Julian shook his head. “I miss my girlfriend Lisa.” Juliet’s eyes went wide and she almost choke on her food. Girlfriend?

Clyde, who was sitting on the opposite side of Juliet, started chuckling. Juliet cast him a look, letting him know that it wasn’t funny. Turning her full attention back on her son, she asked.

“You have a girlfriend? For how long now?”

Julian looked over to his Dad, as if to ask permission to share their secret. Juliet looked over to Clyde, who was chuckling under his breath. He shrugged his shoulders and she rolled her eyes, turning back to their son.

Julian turned back to his mother and answered, “Yep, Lisa is my girlfriend. I asked her to be my girlfriend on my eighth birthday and she said yes.”

Juliet’s eyes went wide, but then Julian little face got sad, “What’s wrong baby?”

He pouted his little mouth and frown, “I’m not a baby mom. Dad says I’m a little man.” He puffed up his chest proudly.

Juliet chuckled. “Ok little man, do you wanna tell mommy what’s wrong?”

He started pouted again, “I broke up with Lisa. Dad says I won’t meet the love of my life until I’m in high school, so I need to play the field until the time come to commit to just one girl.”

Juliet looked over at her husband, who was trying his best not to laugh.

“Did he now?”

Turning back to her son she said, “Well Daddy isn’t always right. You’re can meet the love of your life at any age and you don’t have to play the field if you don’t want to.”

Julian looked at his mother surprised. “I don’t?”

Juliet shook her head. “No sweetie, you don’t.” She turned and give her laughing husband a stern look.

“What have you been teaching our son, Clyde?” Clyde shrugged his shoulders, smiling.

“How to be cool, just like his daddy.” He turned and rustle his son’s head. “Isn’t that right little man?”

Julian nodded his head, “Yep, I gonna be cool, just like daddy.”

Juliet rolled her eyes and smiled playfully. “Well, one of my cool guys have school in the morning, so it’s off to bed with you.”