Kidnapping

HEY GUYS, I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE. AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THAT YOU PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

HAPPY READING

Chapter 14

This day started out like any other day. It was a Thursday the weather was cold, freezing actually. It had started to snow, you could smell the freshness of it everywhere you go.

Clyde had picked me up for school, after my encounter with the triple bitches, he got even more over protected. Whenever I turned around, he was there. I loved having him with me, but I was starting to feel a little claustrophobic.

It was two weeks since my encounter with the bitches and three weeks since the killings. Things were quiet and everyone was finally accepting me and Clyde as a couple, well almost everyone. I was starting to feel good about living my life without looking behind my back.

I had a new phone, my boyfriend was great, my best friend supported me in my decisions and I've been accepted into Harvard University with my boyfriend. Life couldn't get any better. Right?

Well everything was good except for the fact that Dillon still wasn't talking to me. I tried everything to get him to talk to me, but he just passed me by in the halls and would ignore me completely.

I guess I deserved it, because I knew he had feelings for me, but I was too selfish to put a stop it. I was so concern with losing my best friend and by not telling him how I felt, I ruined our friendship anyway. I really missed him and I hoped that one day he'll be able to forgive me and we can be friends again.

"Ok, so I think I've waited long enough. What the hell happened that night at Clyde's party?"

We were in our free period and from the way Sanity was opening and closing her mouth every few second, I knew that something was bothering her.

I looked at her dumbly, the expression on my face clearly saying I hadn't a clue what she was talking about. Even though the mere mention of that night brought me deep seated fear.

Sanity rolled her eyes. "Oh no you don't, not this time. No more avoiding the question. You are going to tell me what happened that night, you owe me that much Juliet."

I knew she was right, but I just couldn't bring myself to tell her the truth. I closed my eyes and sighed. When I opened back my eyes Sanity was still looking at me expectantly. As I opened my mouth to tell her a lie, I felt the guilt weight down on me like a ton of bricks.

"When I left you I ran into Clyde. We talked for a bit then he offered me a drink and I took it. I knew I shouldn't, but I guess I was nerves and I took it anyway. I got pretty wasted, well we both get wasted, and then we started kissing...one thing lead to another and we ended up, you know... sleeping together." The last part was said in a soft tone.

I didn't look up at Sanity, I was sure if I did she would be able to see the lie written in my eyes. After about 2 minutes with no sound from Sanity, I started to think that maybe she'd fallen asleep. I looked up at her to see her eyes wide and jaw dropped.

She blinked a few times seeming to snap out of her shock. She leaned forward and whispered, "You slept with him, you slept with him!? I knew something happened that night, but I never guessed that. I thought you just got wasted and was too ashamed to admit it."

I frowned at her. "Why would I be ashamed to admit that?"

Sanity gave me the, 'Duh' expression then answered. "Really Juliet? You've got this thing about partying, drinking, sex and having a good time in general. Or don't you remember?"