Meet the family

SO I'M BACK! DID ANYONE MISS ME? WELL I GUESS NOT, BECAUSE NOT A LOT OF YOU HAVE READ MY STORY. ANYWAY I TAKE NO OFFENCE, I AM HERE TO UPDATE FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE STILL FOLLOWING MY STORY. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GIVING MY BOOK A CHANCE, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.

SO READ, ENJOY, VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW

HAPPY READING

Chapter 11

 Two weeks. That's how long it's been since my life was changed forever. Sanity stopped asking questions and Dillon would not even talk to me. Jenny was apprehensive about me staying with Clyde, Mom, however, was strangely ok with it. Clyde and I fell into a routine. If I woke up first I would make breakfast and if he did, he would make breakfast. We both made lunch and dinner together. And at night we shared the same bed.

 We weren't having sex, but we were sleeping together. After the day at my house, we came back to Clyde's place. He carried my sleeping form and deposit me on the bed that we were sleeping in earlier. I remember waking up and begging him to stay with me because I didn't want to be alone. Every night after that, we slept in the same bed.

 I was surprised how comfortable it felt sleeping next to Clyde. Sometimes I would wake up with his hands in places it shouldn't be, however, he would always apologise and try not to do it again. We hadn't even kissed since that one time at my house.

 Clyde was rather sweet. I learned a few things about him. His mother died for brain cancer when he was 14, he was very close to her and took her death very hard. When he was 15, his Dad remarried to a 22-years-old girl. Clyde feeling like it was a betrayal to his Mom, moved into one the pool houses. His father never objected.

 Being the youngest of three, he rebelled after his mother died. He started, partying, drinking, doing drugs and formed his gang. He got into a lot of fights and had a lot of jail time swept under the rug by his Dad. I also learned, that he loves to read and sometimes volunteer at the homeless shelters. However, if I told anyone about it, he would deny it. His words not mine.

 I am yet to meet his family. His father Sam Davis, step-mother Crystal, oldest brother, Calvin, and sister, Samantha. He said I wouldn't want to meet them. They had their nose stuck too far up their asses to be nice to anyone but themselves. I still wanted to meet them, because they were his family.

 Clyde and I decided against celebrating Christmas since we felt it was far from a joyous holiday. We spent the day talking about all the unnecessary things people buy and do for Christmas.

 The night before we had to return back to school, Clyde family came to see him, or me for that matter. They were curious as to why Clyde was, in the house for two whole weeks. I was sleeping on the sofa when they came, with nothing but a T-shirt covering me.

______________________________________________________

 My hair was damp for my earlier shower so I left it out to air dry. I was in the kitchen making hot Cocoa for us to drink before bed. I could see Clyde sitting in the sofa watching a game show. I laughed, it was so cute, bad boy Clyde sitting watching a game show. Who would have thought?

 I was so caught up in watching him that I poured the steaming hot cocoa on my hand instead of into the cup.

 "Ouch!"

 I cried out, grabbing the paper towel off the roll and tapping my burnt hand with it. Clyde jumped from his seat and came over to help me. He grabbed my hand and ran it under the cold tap. It sent a shock right to my heart, and I made to pull my hands away, but Clyde held firm.