The morning after

WARNING!!! THE CONTENTS IN THIS CHAPTER MIGHT OFFENDED SOME PEOPLE. PLEASE NOTE, THAT IS WAS NEVER MY INTENTION TO OFFEND ANYONE. SO IF THE CHAPTER GETS TO YOU IN ANYWAY, I SINCERELY APOLOIGIES. HOWEVER, ENJOY.

HAPPY READING 

Chapter 8

 Alright. Who the hell would be drilling this early in the morning? My eyes felt so heavy, and I wanted to go back to sleep. So why was that person still freaking drilling? I attempted to move, to tell them to put a cork in it. My body felt wounded and frayed. My god, was the bed comfortable. I felt like I was sleeping on fluffy clouds. Talk about heaven.

 I did not want to move, my body simply wanted to sink into the bed and give way to a deep, dark sleep. I had to move however, to get that person to stop drilling. But the moment I move, the louder the drilling got. I put my hands to my head to settle it and that’s when I realised the drilling was happening inside my head. What the hell!

 My eyes fluttered open, everything was blurred. I blinked a few time to adjust my vision. When my eyes began to focus, I took in my surroundings. The place where I was, was unrecognizable to me. It seemed familiar, yet for some reason I couldn’t place it. Everything about the place was strange and somewhat frightening. What happen? How had I gotten here? More importantly where the hell was here?

 My mind was flooding with question, all of which I didn’t have the answers too. A terrifying fear started to set in, parallelising me where I lay. I began to sit up, hurting all over. My body felt battered and used. A moan came from behind me, freezing me in place.

 My fear from earlier multiply ten folds. Someone was in bed with me, touching me. I lift the cover slightly and bit down on my lips to keep the cry from escaping.

  Ohmygod!

 I was naked and in bed with a stranger. My body was already telling me what my brain did not want to accept. My brain could not even form the words, it did not want to believe that, something so cruel and vile could have happened to me. I started to move slowly out of the bed, taking care not to wake the sleeping person. I did not want to find out what would happen if I stayed any longer.

  As I moved I tried to remember what happen the night before, however every time I tried my mind drew blanks. It was like my brain wiped the memory completely away. I didn’t get very far out of the bed, when a hand grabbed me. I froze at first, then panic set in and I gave way to a deafening terror-filled scream.

  The person turned me over, clapping a large hand over my mouth. At that point, I began to kick and fight. I would not let myself be violated like that, without putting up a fight. I tried to scratch him, but he pinned my hands above my head with his free hand.

  He was saying something, but I was too frantic to listen. I started to fight even more, wanted to get free. He moved between my thigh, and I started to cry. I put aside fighting and opt for begging.

  “Open your eyes, Juliet. I not gonna hurt you, I promise.”

  That voice, I knew that voice. I slowly opened my eyes, I didn’t even realise I had them closed. When my eyes focused on Clyde’s face, I felt confused, then hurt and betrayed. I started to panic all over again. He moved his hands away from my mouth and I started screaming again. I was shaking my head from side to side, begging.

  “Please don’t do this Clyde. Please don’t do this to me.”

  The sobs were coming fast and hard, rocking my body with the force. I looked up at Clyde and saw he look just as confused as I felt. He released my hands, when he realised that he was still holding them. He moved off of me just as quickly. Too afraid to move, I stayed there clutching the covers to me.