Queen Bs

SO, I SAW THAT IN MY LAST CHAPTER I HAD A FEW OF YOU GREAT PEOPLE WHO READ IT. WHAT I WAN'T TO KNOW IS, WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE? PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. IT EASY TO DO JUST PRESS THE STAR THAT SAYS VOTE AND YOU'RE DONE. I AM VERY GRATEFUL THAT YOU ARE TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY STORY, BUT PLEASE CAN YOU ALSO VOTE OR COMMENT. YOU GUYS NEED TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

ANYWHO, BACK TO THE STORY AT HAND. I KNOW I UPDATE LIKE A CRAZY PERSON BUT IN MY DEFENCE, I AM A CRAZY PERSON SO DEAL WITH IT.

READ, ENJOY, VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW

HAPPY READING 

Chapter 13

It was Monday, the day for me to return back to my own house, and sleep in my own bed. No more curling up in bed with Clyde, no more late night kisses. It was time to return to my own life. What could possibly go wrong, right?

 "So, have you heard?"

I stared blankly at Sanity. What was it that I'm supposed to have heard? She looked at me waiting for an answer, I dropped my half eaten sandwich back onto the plate and decided to play her game.

"Ok, I give up. What should I have heard?"

If it was another rumour about Clyde supposedly cheating, I was seriously going to scream.

 For two weeks I've had to endure gossip, rumours and bitchy comments. I really didn't think I could have taken anymore. Every time I walked the halls without Clyde by my side, all the vultures came out and attack. I've been called, a bitch, a slut, easy, an attention seeking whore and my all-time favourite, Clyde's newest piece of ass. So original right?

 At first it was the girls that would come up to me, claiming that Clyde was sleeping with them. Saying that they were just concern that I was in over my head, and a guy like Clyde needs a little fun in his life, and someone like me simply can't satisfy him.

Then there were the ones, who put their underwear in his locker or his car. I mean, come on. Get a life people. Why would anyone want to do something so dumb? And they call me an attention seeking whore.

 At first I was hurt by it all. I wanted to know why they would go that far, as to want to break up my relationship. Clyde showed no interest in them what so ever, so why throw yourself at a guy who clearly didn't want you. I didn't get it. Now I'm not hurt, I'm just pissed and mad as hell. I was tired of it all, so forgive me if I didn't want to hear about the newest rumour.

 "The murders?"

Sanity stared at me like I've been living under a rock. My eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Uh, what murders? What are you talking about?"

Sanity rolled her eyes and sighed in frustration.

"Seriously Juliet, what have you and Clyde been doing together?" She looked at the blush on my face and rolled her eyes again.

"Ugh! Please don't answer that. Anyway, two girls have been murdered in the last two weeks."

 My eyes went wide. "Ohmygod! That terrible. How did they die? Did they catch the person who did it?"

I felt really horrible, here I was feeling sorry for myself and bitching about my life, when those poor girls don't even have a life anymore. Sanity looked around the cafeteria, then leaned in and whispered.

"They were raped and beaten to death. They police are still looking for the killer."

 Raped.

They were raped. Memories from that night started to flood my mind. Memories I've tried very hard to bury. Clyde and I've been trying to find out from people who were at the party, if they saw or heard anything strange. However, everyone was too wasted to remember. I was still scared to be alone and I still have nightmares, but I've been trying to put it behind me and not let it rule my life. Now girls being raped and murder on the news, were bringing it all back.