Chapter Twenty Three

"So here is your little baby, its about the size of a pea, its doing healthy and perfectly fine." Doctor Samuels said with the doppler at my down there end, my legs are up with a tarp over for privacy, Slade is holding my hand and I can see he is nervous, I see our small little baby, so tiny. 

"Slade its okay, calm down your making me panic." I say and the doctor screan shots the baby there then takes the doppler away.

"Yes dad, dont worry mom, its still in the stage that she could miscarry. So take care, dont stress until you reach twenty weeks okay? No sex, have you had any morning sickness?"

"Yes, so much, is that okay?"

"Its perfectly normal, it should fade through your pregnancy but it will still be here. Go home and eat an extra two hundred calories that it. Ill grab you picture and your vitamins, happy parenting you two." She leaves the room, leaving us two alone.

"Oh my gosh this is actually happening, were having a baby." I smile widely at him feeling so nervous myself but happy.

"I know, Im so excited, were having a baby." He kisses my cheek while I pull up my pants quickly and fastening them. "Its living inside my beautiful fiance." He kisses my cheek again when the doctor comes right back in holding a small bag.

"Sorry if I inturupted you two, here are your photos and your prenatal vitamins. Dont forget to take them okay?" I nod my head sitting up completly, she hands me the bag and smiles happily. "I will be delivering your baby, thats if you would like, I will be doing your monthly check ups, if you have any more bleeding or cramps please come in immediatly. Are you in school?" She asks me sitting down on her stool.

"Not really, I havent been in a month."

"Okay, I would recomend you to get your GED, I know its not very professional for me to say that but the stress of high school on the baby right now isnt healthy for your baby, and you wont have the time to take care of your baby while in high school." 

"I was planning on staying home during the pregnancy anyways." I say not at all offended, I didnt even want to stay in school.

"I have a question, when will I be able to have sex with her? Like how long would she stay that way wanting to?" I start laughing and so does the doctor, she finally settles down but I dont, thats all he wants.

"Haha, whenever she feels like it really, while in her second and third trimester its fine really. During her last month its recomended to releave stress and it is able to induce labor." I turn to him and his face cringes, both the doctor and I look to him confused.

"Her water wont break on me will it?" Both of us giggle again before facing him seriously, in a way.

"No, she will only have contractions, only three to five percent of womens waters break, I dont think she is in between those numbers. She will only experience contractions, once they get five minutes apart then you come to the hospital." She says but only laughs again shaking her head. "But I dont know why you would need to know this now when your only four weeks pregnant." 

"Thank you ma'am."

"No problem, just go to the front desk to set up the next appointment for next month, and to pay, any other questions?"

"Will she be sensitive to heat? How long will she be having mood swings?"

"Every woman is differernt, I was sensitive to my husbands touch, it felt like I had the flu, my nerves were sensitive to the touch. But I might be careful with those questions bud, she will have mood swings up until a month after her pregnancy." 

"Okay, thank you doctor, oh wait, how big will her breasts get?" 

"Okay Slade lets go home, come on." I slip off the chair when the doctor responds to my horny boyfriend.

"Well she is currently a C so she should get up to the D's or rarely the double Ds." I can see Slades face light up and I groan dragging him out of the room and to the desk.

"Im here to make my next appointment."

"Name?" She asks me typing on her computer, her fingers click all over the keyboard getting on my nerve slightly.

"Trella Harvey."

"Okay we have an opening on the seventh of next month does that work?" Its a week past my two month mark but thats okay, as long as my baby is okay. 

"Yes, what time?"

"At eleven in the morning, is that okay?"

"Yes thats fine, thank you." Slade hands her his card and signs the receipt, she hands me a small card with the appoitment information and smiles at us happpily. 

"Congradulations you two." Slade and I leave the clinic and enter the slightly warm air, its a beautiful day out today. 

"Could we walk a little bit? Like walk to the Deli?" Slades phone rings but he nods his head before answeing it but leaves from me for a moment. I sit down on the bench pulling out our scan looking at our baby, its strange thinking this small thing could transform into a baby. But this is our baby, this is our best creation we have ever made. Its another human being, another life that I am creating. Im already in love with this small little human inside of me.

"That was Camille, she wants to talk to you." He hands me the phone but I dont feel like talking to her, I shake my head, Im even angry as to why he still has her number. I shake my hand shoving the phone away. 

"I dont want to." I whisper so she doesnt hear what were saying, he gives me a look to take the phone and I do. "Hello?"

"Where have you been?! Oh my gosh I have been worried sick about you!" She screams into the phone and I sigh.

"I went to psych ward but Slade and I are pregnant so I havent been well enough to even want to come to school."

"Oh my gosh you two are pregnant!? How did you two hook up?"

"It just happened Camille, we need to talk about you and Slades past, Im not happy you didnt tell me, and my brother died." 

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry." She says, her voice getting soft into the phone making me a little depressed.

"Camille I dont need your pitty Im not too happy with you." I hang up the phone handing it back to Slade trudging.

"You okay?"

"No who do I have to kill to get a freaking sub around here?"

___________________________________________

Hey sorry I think Im just going to be updating at night now, please comment!! And if you have an idea of who my characters look like send me the link! I cant figure out who it is!!! I love you all please COMMENT &vote!!! I love you all!