Chapter Fifteen

We didnt even remember the fact we had school in the morning, we were showing our love just about all night until we heard everyone start coming home, Slade grabbed his things and ran quickly to his room while I hopped into the shower, it was two in the morning and Im in desperate need of a shower. I feel so happy and my smile doesnt leave my face, I already feel like I have known him my entire life! The love I had for him my freshman year has come back and a bajillion times stronger, he is my other half, the love of my life and if he still does pop the question there is no doubt that I wont say yes.

After the long and relaxing shower I pull on some pajamas and slide into bed, if we were married then him and I would be able to actually sleep together, in the same room, in the same bed without getting into trouble. I shut out my lights and sigh, one day will come, and it will come fast, since its just a year away. My eyes drift closed and happy thoughts come running into my head, I can be me now, the me I always was.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

I wake up by nice soft kisses up my side to my cheek and lips, I roll over to my back so I can have them more efectivly and I hum lightly. "Good morning gorgeous." Slade says kissing my ear making my eyes slowly part open, I grab my glasses and slide them on my face smiling up, this is by far the best way to wake up.

"Good morning." I mutter stretching as much as I can trying to wake up, his hand trails down my side and my waist sending chills through me.

"Did you sleep good last night?" He asks me holding my hand, I relax on the bed and sulk, I dont want to go to school, there is going to be so much work I am going to have to catch up one.

"The only thing was I wanted you right here next to me, why dont we elope?" I ask him turning half way to face him and he smiles kissing my lips.

"I want a wedding though! I celibration of our love!"

"Why dont we get married then? I want to get married so badly." He helps me sit up and kisses me firmer on the lips, his hands exploaring all under my shirt sending me chills once more.

"We can do that." He smirks looking into my eyes and I smile brightly, I love him so much! And yesterday was just waht both of us needed.

"Really?" I ask hopeful and he nods kissing my jaw, I am so excited! I have always dreamed about a wedding, but I want to get married soon.

"Yeah, what about January?"

"That gives us six months! You have to tell your parents." This isnt going to go well I imagine, they dont want their third child getting married to a psycho girl.

"Okay I will while you are getting ready." He gives me another kiss before leaving my room, I pop up off the bed and hurry to my closet, I see plenty of uniforms and I pull them on quickly. My skirt seems a bit tight, Im getting bloated, like really bloated, this is fun, I love puberty.

I run into my bathroom and look around at the beauty supplies and see I have no clue what I am doing in here. "Esmerelda!" I call urgently, my stomach turns and twists, I make a run for the toilet and puke, I practically give it all my strength into it. I hear her come into the bathroom and when she sees me she quickly pulls back my hair.

"Oh my gosh whats wrong? Are you sick?" She asks me rubbing my back softly trying to ease my angry stomach, it just wont stop puking. When I get the chance I feel so weak already.

"Yeah...I guess so." I mutter, I wipe my mouth with the toilet paper and flush the aweful smelling toilet and carefully stand up. "Im okay, I was going to ask if you could do my hair and makeup but it seems like too much work? I walk over to the sink and start brushing my horrible and foul tasting mouth, this is great, I love puking!