Chapter Twenty Two

(Four Weeks Pregnant, OR One Month)

"Stop! Just stop touching me!" I snap at him smacking his hand off my waist, Im trying to sleep peacefully, his hands are so hot and making me uncomfortable. 

"Im sorry..." He mutters rolling over, now that he has woken me up I cant go back to sleep! I groan and rip the sheets off me and head into the bathroom, I take a really nice and relaxing pee, almost falling to sleep on the toilet.

After finishing getting ready I look at the clock and it reads five in the morning, I groan and head for his computer waking it up, see the computer didnt even want to wake up! I look up somethings about pregnancy, symptoms to come, and things about the arrival, all of this looks so complicated, I dont know how Im going to handle all this, poor Slade is going to have to put up with me for the next thirty six weeks. "Trella come back in bed with me." He groan wiggling around in the empty bed, I ignore him and start looking things up for a natural home  birth.

"This stuff is really cool! Slade I want a home birth!" I say excitedly, I turn around and he darts up to a sitting position looking to me like I just lost my marbles, well not the huge one, the biggest one of the pack, those were always my favorite.

"Why? Why in all things holy do you want to give birth at home?"

"Because!" I whine, I dont really have a reason, I just dont trust hospitals, especially with my little one. 

"Baby something could go wrong!" He says sneaking up behind me and rubbing my shoulders, I hum lightly feeling better. 

"I want to have our baby at home, at least try to, if the pain gets too much for me we can go to a hospital, I just dont trust them with our baby, you know the mucus stuff they have on them when they come out? Its not supposed to be rubbed off its supposed to be rubbed in, it prevents diseases from the baby, and the doctors call themselves specalists." I scoff scrolling through pinterest for better facts to hate hospitals for, like your not supposed to cut or clamp the placenta! I grumble annoyed at all the facts Im learing off pinterest and the doctors go to school for years and years and they are doing everything wrong!

"Baby stop reading that stuff and lets go have some breakfast! Then maybe we can go get an ultrasound of the baby?" He shuts down the computer and I sulk, Im angry. I push my glasses up and walk into our bathroom grabbing some lotion and lathering it over my hands and feet, they are so dry lately. 

"I just got one when we went to the hospital, I dont know where it went though?" I look around the room while I lather my body with it.

"We need to go, see if our little guy is okay." He comes over to me patting my flat stomach, I havent seen any weight gain at all so I guess Im okay?

"Yeah sure, Im not feeling too good right now." I mutter holding my aching head, well that hit really hard!

"You okay?" He asks me holding my arms keeping me steady just in case I fall. I nod my head crawling back into my bed.

"Could you put lotion on my back please? Its really dry." I slip off my shirt and lay down on  my stomach so he sould put the lotion on it. I can hear him chuckle behind me before climbing on the bed sitting on my butt lightly, he takes the aloe lotion and starts rubbing it all over my back, along with a nice rub. The lotion is cold relaxing me before it slowly warms up to my body temperature. 

"How does this feel?" He asks me rubbing all over it and rubbing my back relaxing me and easing my cramped muscles.

"Great, please dont stop cause soon I wont be able to lay on my stomach."

"Yeah cause youll be having our baby growing in there."

"We still do have a baby growing in my stomach!"  I bark to him correcting him, he smirks before kissing down my spine making chills run up my skin like a wave. "Not happening, Im not feeling well." 

"But you have the glow, its making me so happy come on just really quickly?"

"No! Im not feeling good! Trust me you will know when I am horny and youll be begging me to leave you alone." I turn to him and I see a huge smile plastered on his face, I shake my head and he rubs harder.

"When will that be?"

"I dont know maybe around month five and six, those are like the only two months, thats pretty much it." I say and he frowns sadly, I shake my head again and try to fall asleep while he rubs me happily. My eyes drift closed  but I know he still wants to talk to me. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked him and he basically blurts out.

"Why do you want to have a home birth? I mean anything can go wrong and I dont want anything to happen to you!"

"I want to be comfortable, I want to be home not have the baby in a cramped room, with loud monitors everywhere, and the doctors persisting me to do something or touch me. I dont want to do it, if the labor gets too much for me we can go, but its my body who will be delivering the baby through me, im doing you a favor."

"Whats the favor?"

"Going through the pain to have our baby." He laughs kissing my spine again and I shiver, he laughs rubbing my lower pelvis, just above my butt but I moan with satisfaction. "Your going to have to rub me there when the baby comes." I mutter not wanting him to stop, I dont want him to stop ever but I know his hands will start getting weak soon. "You can stop if you want, even though I dont want you too."

"Its fine with me I like this." He rubs my calfs and feet too and I instantly fall asleep, this is probably the happiest moemnt of my life.

________________________________________

Sorry this chapter really sucks, im sorta in writers block at the moment so I wanted to just write something so I dont keep you waiting. Im also exhausted so thats probably why. Hoped you liked it, please COMMENT & vote.