"Probably 20 minutes ago.. She was pissed off too.. I know you ain't out here fucking up Trill..?"

"Damn Zay...What you say?"

"I told her you probably be out making a drop... She said you told her you was at the warehouse.. But your ass ain't been to the warehouse all week..The fuck you out here doing?"

"Damn, I fucked up Zay..!"

"What! You the same nigga that saw me lose everything, and you out here fucking up..! Come on Trill, don't let a lil pussy fuck your family up! You better take your ass home nigga!! While you still got one!!! Mines gone!"

"I'm pulling up now.. I'll hit you back later .."

"Better get your bullet proof vest out the trunk.. Women shooting men these days for fucking off, they ain't throwing clothes out no more!..." Zay said jokingly..

"Fuck you nigga!" I said hanging up the phone...

*****

NeNe's POV

I was laying in the bed holding TJ, when I heard the front door opened.. I had my back turned watching tv.. When I turned around Trill was walking in the room taking his clothes off..

"Baby , you sleep.."

"No, I just put TJ to sleep...Where you been? And before you lie to me, Me and Dej went to the warehouse and you wasn't there.." I told him sitting up in the bed.. I was waiting on him to lie..

"I had to make a couple drops.. What? You checking on a nigga now?! Why you leave the fucking house when you know, you suppose to be on bed rest!!" He said raising his voice..

"You are never home!! You act like you so fucking busy!! Meech came over and put Ahmad's crib together because you so fucking busy!! I promise you, if I catch you with a bitch! I'm leaving !"

"You knew how my lifestyle was when you met me! You can't expect me to be at home every fucking day! I have to work!! Thats how we eat!! Keep taking that shit if you want!! You ain't going no where!"

"Oh really!" I told him getting out the bed.. 

I walked up to him, getting in face... He grabbed me by waist and started hugging me..

"I love you, stop tripping..." he said kissing my ear.. Then his phone started ringing...

"Trill who calling you at 2:00 in the morning?" I asked him with my hand on my hip...

"I don't know, it's probably some business.. I'll call them back later.." he said putting the phone in his pocket..

"Nall....Since you doing business all day and night, go ahead and answer the phone!!"

Deja's POV

Zay: 🤔I come over😏?

Me: It's late , and Ava is sleep... What ? you lonely?🥴

Zay: Please☹️, I miss you.. I'm outside your house right now..

Me: You what🤣?

I put my phone down, and got off the couch. I went to my window and saw that his car was in my driveway.. I hurried up and ran to my bedroom and found me something sexy to wear.. Little do he know , I been wanting him for some months now.. I had to set some rules though, and if we fuck, it had to be on my terms!

 I had to set some rules though, and if we fuck, it had to be on my terms!

Vote❤️
Comment❤️

Sorry for any errors