4

Stella had agreed with the man's offer, well Alaric Saltzman's offer

Stella had agreed with the man's offer, well Alaric Saltzman's offer. This offer being the role to teach at a school that he was opening for supernatural children. She had accepted it in a heartbeat. 

The only reason as to why she had chosen to accept was because of Ivy. Ivy had quickly become her life, that Stella's life revolved around her. 

She wanted Ivy to have a world in which she was accepted, and in the present world, it had made sense to take advantage of the opportunity.

It had been a year already and Stella was thriving at the Salvatore school. She was having a life which she had deemed as a good one, and she had worked hard to get to where she was at this point.

Ivy at this point was already a year old and Stella was happy with her life. She was content with the life that Ivy had at the moment, and she had held no regrets about taking Ivy into her life. She had instead viewed Ivy as a gift.

"Hi Ms.Flemming," the twins of Alaric Saltsman spoke. 

They were children, and the two were always seen with each other. They acted like true twins or the stereotypical version, if one was present, the other was always there along with the other twin. 

"Hi girls, what do you need?" Stella spoke. 

The twins were at the door as though they were waiting for Stella, which they were. 

"Ms. Flemming, there is a couple here who wants to see the school. Since dad is busy, he thought that you could do the grand tour," Lizzie spoke. 

Stella had then sighed to herself and replied,

"Tell your dad I will do it, now run along girls," Stella replied. 

Stella had thus left the classroom that she was in as she had begun to walk to the front of the school, where she had assumed the couple was. 

As she was walking to the front of the school, she saw plenty of students who were all around the school, either talking or something else. 

Stella had waved around to all the students who had greeted her, she had become pretty popular since she had joined the school. She had quickly become the majority of the students' favorite teachers.

Then, when Stella had made it to the front of the school she saw that there was a couple at the front of the school, and they had twin girls with them. There was also another man in a suit with them, and Stella was curious about him, but not to the extent that she had lost her focus on her work.

They are also known as Hope and Henrik Mikaelson, the children of Klaus and Luna Mikaelson. The twins were eight at the moment, and Klaus had heard about this school from one of his former enemies, Alaric Saltzman.

Stella had then clapped her hands together, not know about the couple unlike the rest of the supernatural world.

"Hello, welcome to the Salvatore school, and you are?" Stella spoke. 

Luna smiled and replied,

"I'm Luna Mikaelson, and this is my husband Klaus Mikaelson," Luna replied.

Luna had seen the glance that Elijah had given the girl, and then she had added on, 

"and this is Elijah Mikaelson,"