3

After hearing the knock on the door, Stella rush towards the door, to be able to greet the person at the door

After hearing the knock on the door, Stella rush towards the door, to be able to greet the person at the door. She was not expecting anyone and she did not know who could possibly be at the door early in the morning.

 Ivy was still sitting on her high chair. When she opened the door, she saw a man there, a man that she did not know at all. Stella was hesitant to interact with this person that she does not know, therefore she was on guard.

"I'm sorry, is the Stella Flemings house?" The man asked. 

This man was Alaric Salzman. He knew exactly who this person was, and he needed to speak to her almost immediately. He wanted to offer her a job at the Salvatore School, a school that he was hoping for an opening for kids who were part of the supernatural. 

This would thus allow for their powers in their abilities could grow in that school, while they will get the same education that everyone else would. They would not be shunned society, or shunned by people would not understand what their powers are in the first place. They did not feel as though they were left out.

"I'm Stella Fleming, can I help you?" Stella asked. 

She was incredibly hesitant about what was going on, she did not know this man, and at the moment she particularly didn't even trust him.

"Yes, in fact, I need to speak to you," Alaric replied. 

Stella furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, she did not know why he needed to speak to her so urgently, he didn't even know her. Then, Stella had heard Ivy begin to whine using her hearing. 

Stella snapped her head in the direction of where the kitchen is, seeing that Ivy was about to begin crying, and it was just as though she could feel her mother's tension, and Stella rushed inside. Leaving Alaric Saltzman outside to wonder why the girl had left in such a rush.

Stella had a run back to the door for a moment, realizing that she was incredibly rude to leave someone standing at the front of her door. She then said,

"Please come inside," Stella said. 

She wanted to keep her suspicions were self at the moment, even though she knew that it was okay to be suspicious. Stella had chosen to let the man inside, the only reason being she would be able to protect her self and Ivy using the werewolf senses that she has. 

She did not know the intention of this man, and she was determined to figure out what was going on.