10

Stella had not seen Elijah for the rest of the day now

Stella had not seen Elijah for the rest of the day now. She didn't know how to feel about that. She wanted to say that she did not care, but the original was slowly taking up her thoughts and her heart. 

"Hey princess, how was your day?" Stella asked Ivy with a baby voice.

Ivy giggled at what Stella was saying, and Stella took Ivy in her arms. 

"Mommy!"Ivy replied with a smile on her face.

Ivy was a relatively quiet baby, even with her mom sometimes. Stella was concerned, but she didn't want to push anything with her daughter.

She would talk more on her own time and terms. Stella started to move around the room with Ivy in her arms, and said,

"Yeah, I'm right here," Stella spoke to Ivy as she continued to walk around the room. 

With Ivy in Stella's arms, Ivy had quickly fallen asleep after having an exciting day. While Stella cannot stay with Ivy all the time, the daycare that Caroline came up with helps out a lot. 

Then, all of a sudden Stella's phone rang. Stella put her baby, Ivy, down and then went to pick up the phone.

"Yes?" Stella answered with a smile on her face, her tone pleasant.

"Come back home," the voice spoke right away on the phone.

When she heard the voice of her parents on the other side of the phone, her mood quickly became sour. 

Stella took a deep breath in, and then replied, 

"We have nothing to talk about," she replied with snarkiness and her tone, rolling her eyes even though her parents couldn't see it.

Stella was pacing around the room, almost creating a hole in the ground. 

"We have a lot more to talk about, and you know it," Stella's father started off, Stella fuming from the other side of the phone.

"I left the pack for a reason, and you were accepting my reasoning too!" Stella was about to start shouting at her parents after she finished talking.

There were bad memories that were coming up while she was talking to them. They were memories that Stella wanted desperately to forget.

"That baby does not matter anymore! You are not her real mom and you know it!" Stella's mom added on to the conversation. 

Stella scoffed at what her mom was saying, knowing that the reason she left her pack was not because of the reason her mom was talking about.

"You wanted to marry me off to some wolf to keep up your status, that is why I left!" Stella shouted into the phone.

Then, right after Stella shouted she remembered that her daughter was still sleeping, and calmed herself down. She didn't want much negative energy around Ivy, and she didn't want to wake up her baby.

"We all know that you like Brandon, that baby is just in the way," Stella's mom added on. 

Stella wanted to march up to where they were living, and just start shouting at them for not understanding her wishes, and not excepting them. 

But they were in another city and another state. 

Also, there was no way that Ivy was going to meet her grandparents who didn't even like her. Stella will not subject her baby to that.

"Nice talking to you mom and dad, don't every call me back again," Stella said into the phone. 

Stella then happily hung up the phone at her parents, trying to then calm herself down. 

Her parents knew exactly how to rile her up and make her angry get an instant. They were able to let the anger that a werewolf usually has control, Stella. 

Stella then moved to where her daughter was sleeping, just admiring her. Stella needed the reassurance that her daughter was still with her, especially after the phone call.

"Seriously, if they could only leave me alone," Stella muttered to herself. 

Stella started to play with Ivy's hair, to calm her down just a bit. Then, moved her hand down to where Ivy's hand is, Ivy, holding Stella's hand in her sleep. 

"But I will always protect you my princess," Stella whispered. 

"No matter what," she finished off.

On the other hand, Elijah was back at home. He was calling himself every word that he could, he felt like a fool in front of Stella. 

"Elijah," Luna said, stopping Elijah from walking around in his room.

"What Luna?" Elijah snapped, not at all acting the normal way that he does.

"Things did not go well then," Luna stated.

"Yes," Elijah sighed and sat on his bed.

"Maybe you should ask her out on a date?" Luna said, trying to console her brother-in-law. 

Then, with the sound of her kids, she rushed outside the room, leaving Elijah to his thoughts.