2

It has been a year since Stella had found the baby at her door

It has been a year since Stella had found the baby at her door. Stella did not want to let it go, she didn't want the baby to be hurt anymore than it already was. 

The baby had looked as though it was neglected enough in her life, therefore, Stella had decided to adopt the baby. 

The last six months of her schooling, the six months at a time Stella had spent with Ivy, was difficult enough as it was. 

Though, even though there were plenty of hardships, Stella had chosen to cherish every moment. 

Ivy truly was the perfect baby, and Stella did not know how a human being could let go of this chid.

Stella had to work twice as hard and university to be able to finish her degree sooner, she was now an expert on global mythology.

 It was odd, to say the least, that a student who takes Mythology put in so much effort to be able to graduate early, or that someone chose the subject, but with Stella's relation to the supernatural, she thought it would be ironic to learn about things that should not exist, but they are real.

Stella's werewolf had continued to be suppressed, so Stella was relieved by this. She did not know if she could handle turning every full moon and she had Ivy with her. 

That was not happening yet, so that was a relief for the girl. 

Now Stella works as a substitute teacher, specifically for history. That was not exactly what she had in mind when she wanted to study my mythology, but she needed the job. 

She wanted Ivy to have a great life, and that having her, because it was not as though Stella's parents were going to support her.

Then right on cue, Ivy had begun to fuss in her crib. Stella was paying attention to the monitor that she had, as she was making food for Ivy. Her baby was already a year old, and Stella had become more attached than ever. 

Ivy is technically a year and a half old, and Stella could not imagine her life without her in it. Stella had rushed into the room, going to where Ivy's crib was. Stella had then gone ahead and reached the room, Ivy was acting in a sleepy way. 

Stella had smiled as she had leaned against the door, her baby was perfect. The dynamic between these two people was always the same, and Stella has loved this dynamic.

"Good morning my beautiful Ivy," Stella spoke in a baby voice. 

As soon as Stella had spoken, Ivy's eyes had begun to open and she then gurgled and smile. 

Stella has smiled back at her, and they had begun to pack their daily morning routine.

Stella had fed Ivy, who was sitting in her highchair moving her arms around and looking excited to eat something, and this was an everyday routine for them.

Then, something which was not a part of the routine occurred, the doorbell had rung. Startling Stella for a moment.