Christmas Special One-Shot

Začít od začátku

As soon as the two had gotten out of the car, America had opened the front door so he could see the cute little 5-year old. "Hey there dudette," America greeted as the little girl ran up to hug his leg. 

"Hi Mr. America," (Name) replied in a cute little voice. "I'm so excited for the party!" 

"So am I dudette. You should come inside and try some of the cake." 

"I want cake!" 

The child ran right inside and saw a big cake that was so many different colors from pink to blue. The 5-year old wanted a bite to eat but knew that the cake was for later so instead she went to see the alien, Tony. 

As the time passed by, more and more guests arrived. (Name) was excited when she saw the other friends she knew arrive. She and Italy talked for a while and she even got Germany talking. Still, it was a little intimidating with all the people (Name) didn't know. 

The countries that had yet to know of (Name) soon found out her story of how she fell from the sky and needed a way to get home. Little (Name) would glance at the new faces and try not to be nervous around them when they asked her questions. 

As night fell, everyone went to the buffet table and began eating. As (Name) went in line with Italy, she grabbed a lot of different foods that were, literally, from all over the world. (Name) then went to sit at a table with Germany, Italy, Prussia, Japan and Romano. (Name) didn't know that much about Italy's older brother except for the fact that he was always grumpy and cussing under his breathe; plus he had a love for tomatoes. 

(Name) munched on one of the dinner rolls and then looked around at all the countries that were around her. She became close to Hungary, finding her very similar to her older sister, and would talk to Lichtenstein too whenever she got the chance. Still, (Name) was very wary around the Netherlands and Belarus, finding the two very intimidating in her opinion. Then there were the Nordics, who (Name) found very strange as well. 

After dinner, everyone just talked to each other and played games with one another. (Name) was currently playing a game of Monopoly with Switzerland, Greece, China, and Belgium and was one roll away from being able to buy "Boardwalk". She rolled a three and then landed right on the wanted space. "Yes, I get Boardwalk!" (Name) shouted in light of her victory. 

Switzerland growled a bit, being upset that he couldn't have been the one to buy the most important buisness in the game, Still, (Name) was a child and didn't know any better. "Don't think you've won yet (Name)," Switzerland told the little girl. "Someone else could still win this." 

"I know Mr. Switzerland," (Name) replied. 

"My turn," Greece said. He rolled the dice and got a five, landing him on the "Go to Jail" space. "Darn. My cat is going to jail." (He was the cat piece in the game). 

As they continued to play, America started passing out pieces of cake to everyone. (Name) got a piece herself before returning to her game. However, an hour passed by and the child grew tired. 

"Are you getting tired bella?" Italy asked as he picked the 5-year old up. 

(Name) shook her head. "I'm not....tired..." She said as her eyes began to droop. 

"You should go to bed kinder," Germany suggested. 

"But....I don't want to go to bed..." (Name) protested. 

"Well you need to go to bed little sunflower," Russia told the child. 

(Name) yawned and then sighed in defeat, knowing she wouldn't be able to stay up any longer. She was then carried upstairs to one of America's spare bedrooms by Italy. He tucked her in and wished her a goodnight's sleep and then left the child to dream.