This is it.

W/N hopefully this is the last chapter because I'm dying to start working on other projects! say good bye to the two best friends cuz this is where it ends!

(Jay's POV)

~2 hours later~

         After several attempts to bust down the bathroom door I gave up. It was simply useless fighting the kid. I went downstairs and had another slice of pizza before turning on the Tele. 

        TV Narrator: Last week on Teen Wolf

        I perk up at the new show. I'd heard about Teen Wolf but I'd never really taken the chance to watch it. Suddenly someone was impaled by an axe. Wow,  this show seems absolutely wonderful. I get hooked on the show as guilt grows in me. I haven't even seen the first season! I go to DVR and watch the first episode "Pilot". 

        After 5 hours I realize I'm almost done with season 1. What is wrong with me? I check my phone to see it's 3 in the morning now. I've let seven hours past. I really need a life. 

        I decide to check on Nathan again. Of course he's probably not going to respond he's bound to be out of the bathroom. He wasn't 

        "Nathan," I yelled. He didn't respond. "NATHAN," I yelled again. Still nothing. I tried to open the door again but it wouldn't budge. I sighed before backing up. If this doesn't work I'm going to have to call the cops. I run straight into the door shoulder first. Wood chips fly around as I hang half way through the door.

         I start to yell but then cheer once I notice I'm in the bathroom. I feel some splinters in my face and shoulder but nothing compared to what Nathan must feel.

        Nathan lies unconsciously at my feet, soaked in blood. I gasp as I realize this was all my fault. Because of me, he ran into the bathroom. Because of me he picked up an old habit and a razor blade. Because of me he's now dying. I sob as I cradle the lifeless boy in my arms. I find a wash cloth and turn on the water. I take off his shirt then wipe him down. The cuts are on his arm. I let out another gasp as I see what Nathan wrote.

                                                                                 llll ♥   LOVE ME ♥ llll

        I sob harder as I wash his arm gently. I pull out some cotton and wrap  as I place neosporin on his open wounds. I wrap him up and take him to bed. I walk back downstairs to grab him some juice and candy for when he wakes up. He's going to be so light headed. I go back upstairs and crawl into bed.

....................................................................................................................................

             "Jay?" I hear a small voice call out. "Yes Nath?" I reply gently. "T-thank you," he whimpers. "Of course, dear." I kiss the side of his face.

         I begin to fall into a deep sleep when I hear a voice. "Jay?" Nathan asks timidly. "Yes dear." I chuckle. "I need to say something. Something very important." Nathan says, indifferent to my sleepiness.

        "Well then go on and say it." I mumble. "Can I ask you a question?" He questions. "What?" I say, a little annoyed. He presses his nose against my own. He nips at my bottom lip as I slip my tongue into his mouth. So much for deep sleep. I pull of my shirt and Nathan rests his head on my shoulder. This is how it should be. Nathan should always have his head on my shoulder.  

        "Will you be my boyfriend?" he asks passionately. My mouth hangs open as words fail me. Nathan Sykes just asked me out. After all I'd done to him he asks me out. My heart flutters against my chest as joy fills me to the brim. 

        "I wouldn't want to be anything else." I reply. Nathan smiles his 1000 watt smile as my stomach does flips and turns. "I love you," I whisper passionately. He kisses my lips as I play with the button on his jeans. I should have taken those off as well. I undo his pants as he undoes mine. After a while of fooling around we both reach our climax'. 

        "Can we stay together forever." Nathan asked. I think about it. We could, couldn't we. "Yes, of course we can." I confirm. And with those five words I secretly pledge to one day marry the man I've loved since the beginning of it all. But this is it. We're finally a couple. Jaythan is real!