Temptations

W/N this is one of the shortest chapters so sorry? Your welcome? IDK I love you all, you beautiful people ;)

(Nathan's POV)

        I didn't appreciate him laughing at me. If he was going to make fun of my new found fondness over him, I was going to tease him for having a huge crush on me.

        With one hand I cupped his face as the other slid through his hair, pulling him closer. "Y'know, I can make your life living hell," I whisper on his lips. I can tell he's getting frustrated by the growth against my own. 

        "I'm guessing you're not going to give me your blessed talents, you'll just wave them in my face, huh?" he questions. His pitiful voice has my self-control wavering. I stare into his pure, blue eyes letting my walls crumble away, even if it is just for a second. I slowly let my tongue into his mouth, First his cherry lips then savouring his sweet tongue. As we hungrily tasted each other's mouths my hand that cupped his face slides down to the dimples at the bottom of his spine. His hands continue to pull me closer as he rocks against me. And I just can't get enough. 

        After a while of aggressively making out and pawing each other, I'm missing my shirt, a shoe, and Jay's missing his shark tooth necklace. He starts to lead me somewhere but I don't dare look. He pushes me down on the bed as he straddles. Mystery solved. I suck his adam's apple as I hear a thud. Our shoes. I begin to undo Jay's pants and with that he stands up.