He's Mine!

W/N I'm so sorry I haven’t been on in a while but this is a huge chapter and it will inevitably take up a lot of time. Love you pretties <3) the picture is Marissa

(Jay's POV)

        I was gutted that Nathan wouldn't allow me to be called his boyfriend, but what was I to expect. He didn't even think he was really gay. He said he had to talk to Siva and Nareesha, typical. I sigh and change into sweats and a flannel shirt. There was no point in going swimming today.  I lace up my converse and begin to leave when Nathan comes back. 

        "Hey!" he says. He begins to look me up and down making me want to give myself to him but I won't. Not after he treated the whole "fling" as nothing more than sex. And honestly I feel betrayed.

        "Hey," I repeat automatically. "You wanna go out for lunch before we meet up with Scooter?" he asks. "Why?" I ask coldly. "Because, I want to go out to lunch with you." he says confused. "Well sorry, I don't want to go." I state. "What did I do to you this time?" He asks angrily. "Nothing," I mumble. He looks at me with an exhausted look. "How am I supposed to fix things when you won't tell me what's wrong." He sighs. He sounds so tired and looks like he hasn't slept in days.

        "Are you okay?" I ask. "I'd be great if you told me what's wrong, but what right do I have to know that kind of information?" he begins to rant. "Fine, I'm sorry. It's just you act like I'm not good enough to be associated with." I complain.

        "Are you fucking kidding me? I just asked you out to eat, how can I not want to associate with you while- this is about me saying we aren't dating, isn't?" Nathan realizes slowly. "Yes, it is. You really hurt me by saying we were nothing more than friends with benefits." I begin to yell.

        "Whoever calls our relationship status friends with Benny's, including you, can go fuck themselves. The only reason I didn't say we were dating is because we never asked each other out and I want it to be special." he yells back, getting louder with each word. "Oh." I say stunned by his loudness and a bit afraid of the way he's shaking so violently. 

        "I'm sorry, I didn't think about positive reasons. I'm just insecure, around you at least." I say, ashamed of myself.  "You know what it doesn't fucking matter anymore." He yells before storming off. Where in the world does he think he's going? I leave after him but I'm too late, I hear an engine start as tires skid away. I go down stairs past everyone else and head out to the garden. Nathan was long gone. Okay, if I were a Nathan where would I be? I thought to myself. Starbucks, where else. I jump into another car as Siva and Nareesha slide in the back. 

        "Let me guess, you're going to Starbucks?" Nareesha says sweetly. I start the car and leave as fast as law allows. "Yes." I reply after I turn on a The Saturdays CD. I drive to a Starbucks but don't see Nathan's car. Of course he's not going to make it that easy. 

        "You just passed a perfectly good Starbucks, go back." Nareesha complains. "No." I reply plain and calmly.  "Why not!" Nareesha yells. "Because the whole damn world doesn't revolve around you!" I snap. "What. The. Hell. Did you just say?" Siva says slowly, emphasizing the words he found important.

         After a while of glares and silence I spoke up “Apologies, what I meant to say was that Nathan's not there and I want to make sure he's alright." I say calmly as I try to control my temper.

        "Damn right you did." Siva snapped at me. I felt my neck and face burst into flames as my vision got red. I nearly hit him but thought better of it, I was driving after all. Instead, I blasted a random radio station as Blink 182 came on. I sang along to "All the Small Things" for a while thankful no one could hear me. I saw a Starbucks on a street off the one I was on right now. I turned and as we pulled up near the premises I saw Nathan's van. I sighed thankfully as I pulled up next to the vehicle. I got out quickly locking the doors just to hear Nareesha scream my name. I threw Seev the keys and walked away. Whatever I did I was going to hear about it later. But hopefully later was a while away.