Spinning

(Nathan's POV)

        Everything was spinning so fast I forgot to breath. That kiss was like nothing I'd ever felt in my life. Ariana was no match for Jay and his scruff. But I wanted more than just a few kisses. I wanted him, all of him. His cherry lips, rich, blue eyes, his curly hair, strong arms and legs from years of dancing.

        With what little sexual reserve I had left is gone. I quickly slip my top off then, go for Jay's. Once that barrier is gone I kiss Jay hard then nibble his bottom lip. I kiss his cheek next, then his stubbly jaw. I continue on my trail of kisses but stop above his skinnies.I give his stomach one last loud kiss and begin to go into my kinky side. I begin to undo his jeans with my mouth but soon get frustrated and quit. Jay chuckles as he begins to say a snide comment but someone knocks. 

        Panic immediately flooded into me and by the look on Jay's face, he was too. "Best be leaving mates, everything alright in there. It's been an hour." Seev says. Jay yells out we're alright aside from the heart failure. "Alright" Siva replies. We hurry and put on out shirts before leaving to get our luggage. As we begin to leave the airport I whisper in Jay's ear "By the way, I might be bent too" with a wink. Jay begins to smile from ear to ear. 

        We leave the parking lot in a big, black van headed towards our little vacation house. I start to get dizzy but am too focused on not throwing up to pass out. I told Jay about it hoping he'd know what to do or at least what was wrong but instead he asked if I was pregnant. I slap him but quickly regret it moving so much. Finally we arrive at the house.I jogged to the door waiting for Tom to get there, but I couldn't hold it. I went to the bushes and relieve myself from the nausea I'd been dealing with. Then I blacked out.