Chapter 21 - Back to "Normal"

3rd POV

"Give it back smile trash." BEN demands.

"Make me, shorty!" Jeff retorts.

"Will you two quit screwing around and finish breakfast." EJ yells.

"I will if he hadn't taken the spatula away." BEN exclaims.

"You wouldn't let me help when I first asked. So i took it upon myself to take control." Jeff says glaring at BEN.

"There is no control." Hoody claims as he walks in the kitchen.

"What you talking about?" Jeff asked.

"The stove is on fire." BEN bluntly says as he turns Jeff towards the flames.

"Aaahhhhhh!!!" Jeff and BEN yell.

"Quick put it out before Slender finds out!" Jeff yells as he grabs the sink hose.

BEN runs to grab the fire extinguisher, and aims at the flames. At the same time, Jeff blasts water towards the flames. The fire is out, but infront of the distinguished fire is a foamy, wet Slenderman.

(Your POV)

I was awoken by a knock at the door. Groggly getting up, I went and got dressed, then answered the door to see a note on the ground. I pick it up using a tendral, sat on the bed, & read the note.

Dear (y/n),
I enjoyed playing games a few days ago, and would like to know if we'll be able to play again this afternoon. We could dress up, have tea parties, play tag or hide and seek. See you at breakfast.
<3 Sallie

Finish reading the note, I giggled to myself, and noticed that Slender wasnt in bed. I headed down the stairs yawning as I reached the kitchen only to notice a huge mess.

The stove was covered in burnt food, water, and extinguisher suds. Masky, Hoody, and EJ were sitting at the table looking towards Jeff holding the sink hose and BEN with the fire extinguisher.

Jeff and BEN were terrified of Slenderman, because he was soaked and covered in extinguishers suds standing infront of the oven.

I cleared my thoat, "Um. What happened?"

Everyone turned towards my direction, all with expressions as if they seen a ghost.

(Slenderman POV)

"A scream from two idiots isn't the best way to wake up." I thought to myself, as I got dressed and teleported to the kitchen, leaving behind a sleeping beauty.

Immediately as I teleported I became drenched in water and sprayed with the fire extinguisher. My anger went off as I wiped my face.

"What is the meaning of this!" I demanded, seeing Jeff and BEN guilty.

"It was his fault." They say simotaniously pointing to one another.

"I don't have time for this. I want this kitchen clean now, and I will decide your punishments later." I commanded, then heard (y/n) behind me.

"Um. What happened?" (Y/n) concerned.

I began informing (y/n), "I can explain after I deal wi-." But was cut off as I turned and saw her.

Just like my proxies, i was stunned. Never said a word as I saw the astonishing unexplained before me.

"Slender, what's wrong?" (Y/n) asked as she went to sit at the table.

I was about to explain when Sallie walked in the kitchen and jumped on (y/n).

"Mommy your back to normal!" Sallie yells jumping into (y/n)'s arms.

(Your POV)

I fell on the kitchen floor while Sallie was curled up in my arms giving me her biggest hug ever. I was quite confused when Sallie said, I was back to normal.

I grabbed Sallie's shoulders, and as I gently got her up I noticed my skin. I was tan again. Immediately standing up, I ran to the nearest restroom and stared at myself in the mirror.

"(Y/n) are you alright?" Slender called as he walk in the restroom.

I turned towards him, began crying, and jumped into his arms. He returned my embrace, and stayed that way for a few minutes until I had calmed down.

"The effect finally wore off. Im back to my human self." I finally spoke up as I heard the others approaching.

Slender stood up, gestured his hand out, and I gladly took it standing. We exited the restroom, and sat in the living room. I was on the couch looking down at my feet.

"Is everything alright love?" Slender seemed concerned as he set a hand on my shoulder.

"I thought I would be happy being back to normal. But... i dont feel normal anymore. I guess... I felt more normal in my S-form then I am now." I say looking up at Slender.

Slender pulled me into a hug and said, "No matter what you look like, you are normal to me. Just be yourself, and do what you like. There is no actual "normal" anyone can be."

Jeff interupted as he ploped on the couch beside me, "Look around (y/n). Do any of us look "normal" to you."

"I guess not." I giggled releasing Slender. "Looking around at all of you here, you all are defiantly not "normal" for human standards. But for me... it is normal."

"Group hug!" Sallie yells as she jumped into Slenders arms pulling me in. Everyone else eventually joined in, and we all laughed it off.

"Now what?" BEN asked as we all sat around the living room.

"How about I go make lunch, and everyone else can play videogames." Slender suggested as he got up.

"Great idea, how about some Cart Racer?" I suggested grabbing the first controller.

"Hell ya, I'll totally beat Jeff." BEN says as he grabbed another controller.

"As if you can." Jeff rolls his eyes grabbing the third controller.

"I'll join in." EJ says grabbing the fourth controller.

And that is how the rest of the day went by. Everyone got a turn to play. Jeff and BEN fought over the game, and slender broke them up before calling everyone to lunch.

The rest of the day went by just as usual. More videogames, eat dinner, some Pastas went out killing, then finally it was time for bed.

As I walked into the bedroom, I noticed Slendy at his desk doing paperwork. Walking up, I patted him on the shoulder saying is was time for sleep. He only nodded, got up and headed to change clothes for bed. I changed clothed for bed as well, and Slender cuddled me until we both fell asleep.