Chapter 15.1 - Zalgos Place

(Your POV)

"What do you think the boss whats to do with her?" Anonymous says.

"Unsure. He should be back and talk to her." Anonymous replies.

"Seems like the idiots don't know I'm  awake. Good, then my suprise attack could work once I hear the door open." I thought to myself.

I heard a pair of footsteps walk down the hall and stop upon the doorway.

"Open it." Unknown commands.

"Alright, lets do this." I say opening my eyes as I leapt towards the person entering the room.

It was Zalgo, he didn't seem fazed by my attack. His left hand grabbed my throat, and I coughed trying to catch my breath.

"Nice try sweetheart, but that won't work." Zalgo says throwing me against the back wall.

I leaned against the wall finally able to catch my breath. Slumping down to the floor, I felt a hand reach for my chin. Zalgo lifted my head to his, so I was looking him in the eyes.

"Where am I." I say angerly, knowing I was in a dungeon or prison of some sort.

"You are currently in the basement of my home." He pauses then looks straight into my eyes. "You are also here as the perfect candidate for my newest project." Zalgo says as he snaps his fingers, one of the two guards by the door hands him a briefcase.

Zalgo lets my head go and opens the case. He brought out a syringe containing a blue crystalizing liquid. My eyes widened as he brought the syringe close to me. Grabbing ahold of my throat again, but not squeezing it, keeping me in place as he spoke.

"You seemed quite fasinated by this vial, (y/n)." Zalgo spoke lifting it to the light as he inspects it. "This contains a high concentrated dose of Atropa Belladonna."

"W-what does it do?" I ask trying to back away as far as I could, but the wall prevented from doing so.

"It can cause; rise of body tempature, slight blindness, and delirium." He pauses for a moment looking at the syringe then back at me. "It basically causes you to forget who you are and brings out whatever it is your hiding."

"I'm not hiding anything." I say with confidence.

"Really now? Well then...lets test it and find out, shall we." Zalgo says pointing the syringe towards me trying to inject it.

"NO!" I scream fighting back.

Zalgo surprisingly pins me to the floor, and slowly injects the liquid into the side of my neck. He got off and stood back after every last drop was flowing through my vains.

The pain of the liquid was over bearing. I started to feel like I caught on fire. My body lunged forward bracing itself for the worst, and curled into a ball on the floor. I could only see blurry images. I tried standing up, only to have my body collapse from exhaustion fighting the drug.

"Your quite the fighter." Zalgo says watching as I go through immense amounts of pain.

"Slender...will be here...to stop you...and find a cure...for me." I gasp and say between breath from pain.

"I highly doubt he can win against me. I'm the most powerful being to live. I've lived thousands of years before Slenderman came into existance. What do you think will happen sweetheart? He will loose, end of story." Zalgo finishes with a huge smig grin across his face. He only seemed to make his ego grow larger.

As the pain increased I felt my consiousness slip in and out, only to hear Zalgo laugh in the background. My body finally collapsed and I passed out from the immense pain.

(Zalgo POV)

"She finally passed out. Took long enough." I thought smirking.

I turned around and look at one of the guards. "Lay her in the bed, and keep a close eye on her. She will change after a while, and when she does...get me. I'd like to see her other form for myself." I say walking away to my throne room.

As I sat in my throne I tapped on the arm rest thinking about what (y/n) said about Slenderman.

I looked up and said, "I do hope to get a good fight from you Slenderman. Lets see you try to beat me." I laugh hoping he heard my words that were sent to him.

~~BACK AT THE SLENDER MANSION~~

(Slender POV)

An hour had passed and the uneasy tension without (y/n) around made everyones worry worsen. We all gathered  at the front door, making sure everyone was accountable for.

Thats when I heard a message through my thoughts. It was obviously Zalgo toying with me to get my guard lowered. It won't work.

"Alright everyone, we have one mission and its to return (y/n) home safely at any cost." I say and see everyone pumped up and ready to leave. "We will split up into the groups I assigned earlier and find (y/n). If anyone locates her position, contact me and we can leave. Understood." I finish and everyone nods.

We leave in our groups. My group headed out last as I said goodbye to Sallie and told Moon to keep her guard up for intruders while we were gone. They agreed and we left.

"The path to Zalgos is located south of the forest. A portal will open in a few minutes, but will close in a few short hours. Which should give us all enough time to find (y/n) and get out." I telepathically say to everyone. They all agreed.

(3rd POV)

As each group entered the portal it didn't take them long to locate Zalgo's place. Everyone did their best to knock out every last one of Zalgo's minions. It caused minor cuts and bruised to everyone, but worth the fights they enjoyed.

As all the groups met up in the main lobby, Zalgo walked around the corner applauding their work. It caused a startle, and everyone was ready for the epic battle.

"Well done CreepyPastas." Zalgo says as he stopped clapping. "But..none of you will be participating in this event." Zalgo snapped his fingers and a large cage encases everyone but Slenderman and Zalgo.

"For you see everyone, this shurade will not go any further. As you can tell, I dont think poor (y/n) can last much longer." Zalsi says as he stepped aside revealing (y/n) in restraints.

"What did you do to her Zalgo?" Slenderman asked as a threatening tone appeared in his words.

"Nothing in particular...just made this game a bit more interesting." Zalgo smirks and releases the restraints on (y/n).

(Y/n) was then thrown inbetween Slenderman and Zalgo. They seemed quite inpain, but consious of whats going to happen next. (Y/n) looked at Slenderman with fear, he noticed and tried to move closer to them when unexpectedly (y/n) screamed.

_________________________________

Author Note:

I understand that this is a clif hanger, but I'd like to make this a two-part chapter. I will post the next part momentarily, patience is key.