Chapter 16 - Questions & Answers

(3rd POV)

Morning rose, as the sun shines throughout the Mansion. The smell of breakfast arose throughout the hallways. Everyone exited their rooms, morning routines finished and sat for breakfast. It was quiet, but enjoyable.

(Your POV)

Feeling the morning sunshine on my skin was the nicest way to wake up. Sitting up with my eyes still closed, I stretched and I felt off. Opening my eyes I realized I wasn't in my own room, or in my pjs.

"Where am I?" I say aloud, getting up and walking to the mirror on the wall.

Realization hit me, I'm still a Slender-person! My clothes were all shredded, hair a mess, dried blood everywhere. I panicked thinking I was still at Zalgos. When I opened the bedrooms door, I noticed Slenders office?

Looking back into the room, I heavily blushed. "Was I sleeping in Slender's bed? Was Slender sleeping beside me?" I say sitting on the edge of the bed. Millions of quesions zoomed through my mind, especially about last night.

Suddenly the smell of breakfast managed to creap up my nose. Smiling happily as my stomach growled, I decided to head back to my own room and change.

As I got to my room, I searched for the black dresses I found in my parents closet. I decied to take a shower, then put on the dress. It was long and fit perfectly on my Slender-form curves. I fixed my mess of hair and brushed my teeth.

As I exited my room and headed towards the kitchen, I saw everyone has already sat down. Slender was making the breakfast, and set plates infront of everyone. I sat in my original spot, the fit was a little awkward, but manageable. Slender sat food infront of me and only nodded as everyone began to eat.

It was too quiet siring breakfast, no one said anything about my form. That was until Jeff spoke.

"Alright, I can't ignore this anymore." Jeff stopped eating and spoke. "Why does (y/n) look like Slenderman, except female?"

Everyone stopped eating and look at Slender, then at me. Mermers of everyone agreeing came across the large table. I becan slumping in my seat, selfconsiousness about to overtake, then Slender slammed his hands on the table and stood from his seat, everyone quieted.

"There is no talking until everyone has finished breakfast. I would then like to call a meeting in the living room afterwards. Now quiet down and finish eating." Slender spoke sitting back down.

Everyone then began to eat except me. I was shocked at the fact Slender stood up for me. It was...nice. I then returned eating.

One by one, everyone finished eating, cleaned up their place at the table and sat in the living room. When I finished eating, I began washing the dirty dishes. Slender and I were the last ones to leave the kitchen.

As everyone was piled into the living room and sat comfortably, everyones attention was on Slender and I standing behind the couch.

"Alright then, each person may ask one question to (y/n), they may either answer or pass your question. If you do not have a question, we will move on to the next person." Slender paused then looked at me. "Is that alright with you, (y/n)?"

I only nodded as a responce to Slender. Jeff went first to ask his question.

"Why do you look similar to Slenderman?" Jeff asked.

"My DNA consists half Slender-person blood, therefore I look like Slender." I respond.

"Why do you not go back to being human?" Sallie asked tugging on my dress.

I picked her up, giving her a hug, then setting her back down and said, "Something happened to me, and I cant go back to normal right now."

Everyone else understood what happened, but Sallie didn't need to know I was forced to change this way.

"Why don't you embrace your S-form more often?" Clockwork asked.

"This is only the third time I've been in this form. The first time I got angry at some bullies and killed a few of them, and second time I tried on a slender dress I found." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

They all nodded and I could tell a few understood my feeling of bullies.

"Well I for one enjoy your new look, it really embraces your curves." BEN says looking at me pervertedly. Jeff elbows him in the stomach getting an ouch from BEN.

"D-do you ha-ve any c-certain powers like S-slender-man?" Toby asked twitching between words.

"Well besides my tendrals, I can read minds, but I prefer not to unless something happens. I haven't tried teleporting yet, but I'm not totally sure on any others." I recall as I think about ehat I've used so far.

"How about your hunger. Slenderman can eat both human flesh and human food. How about you?" EJ asked.

"Well, I personally prefer human food. My S-form hadn't had any human flesh cravings, so I'm not sure on that yet." I say, as a shiver runs up my spine at the thought of eating a human.

"ArE yOu In AnYwAy ReLaTeD tO SlEnDeRmNn?" Liu/Sully asked at the same time.

"I don't think so. All I know is that Slender has 3 brothers. Not sure if he knew any cousins." I say then look at Slender. He only shakes his head giving us the sign of no ither family.

"That just leaves one final question for me to ask." Slender says looking at me. "Why didn't you tell me who you where when I met you in the forest both times when you were human or in your current form?"

"I'm not sure.... I was scared when I first met you as a human. The second time I was curious, and wanted to know more about who you were." I say looking Slender in the 'eyes'. He seemed to blush a bit, and so did I.

Regaining focus, I then spoke. "Its my turn to ask a question." Slender stood in suprise, but without responding I continued. "How did you know about Rosanne, and why would she give up her life for mine?"

Slender stood speechless. I was giving a stern look while crossing my arm waiting for an answer. All of a sudden everyone got up and left the room. Curosity came over me and I spoke to releave the tension.

"Where is everyone going?" I ask as my pose relaxed a bit more.

"I told them to go to their rooms while I speak with you." Slender spoke as he sat on the couch once everyone was gone.

He gestured the spot next to him, and I gladly took it. The couch was comfy, but it wont distract me fron getting an answer. As I sat, Slender spoke...