26. p l a n

"yes!!" i almost scream kissing him. i could feel my cheeks start to blush. we have never kissed before. till now.

i pulled away unsure if i should have done that or not, but he pulls me back in for another kiss.

i've only been this happy once before. i've only ever been this happy with harry.

may

colin and i have been dating for about 4 months. i'm currently packing up my dorm because we are going on summer break tomorrow.

"i'm going to miss you soooooo much." colin says to me as he helps me pack up my stuff. colin is going home for break. his family lives in michigan. i won't see him till next semester which is almost 3 months away.

"i'm going to miss you too." i say with a sad face. don't get me wrong, i'm going to miss him, but i feel like a bit of separation will be nice for a bit. we aren't breaking up, but doing long distance.

i feel like relationships get tiring sometimes. though i never got tired of harry and i's relationship.

over summer, i'm traveling with maddie. i'm finally going to be able to move out of dorms and before we start next semester, we are going to get our own apartment.

i'm excited to put a hold on school and focus more on traveling and photography. (i thank my teenage self for working every summer and saving it all for me to be able to go on the trip.)

as much as i want to get a good paying job when i'm older, i love photography too much and need time for it.

i even started my own instagram where i post a lot of the pictures i take. i started it about a year ago and i just recently started to gain followers.

i have 1.5k followers which is pretty amazing, at least for me.

maddie and i moved all our stuff into one of those storage units with the help of colin and keith of course.

"i want you to know i love you." keith says kissing me making me blush. we have never said the L word before. this make me feel bad for being excited about getting some alone time without him, but it gave me some reassurance about our relationship.

"i love you too." i say smiling.

i wave goodbye to him and watch as he rides the escalator to the upper floor and is soon out of sight. i fell like a weight had been lifted off my chest. as much as i love having a boyfriend, it gets tiring.

i get back to maddie and i's almost empty dorm. all we have is our suitcases with our clothes, and a backpack with our laptops and chargers and some other things.

"so let's go over the plan." maddie says excitedly.

"ok, so we leave here tomorrow at 5:30 am for our 8am flight to...."

i go over our schedule for the month and just going over it makes me more excited. we are starting off the trip in switzerland, and we'll be there for 1 week. after we are on a flight to italy for a week. then we take a cruise ship to greece, staying there for a week and a half. from there we are taking a plane to hawaii and staying in maddies aunts beach house for the rest of the summer.

and that's the plan...

quick psa: harry will be coming back to the story in around 3-5 chapters :o

harry styles | my health teacherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें