23

Morning..

Jungkook

I watched the brew of dark blue and golden yellow in the sky. It was close to six in the morning, and so it was sunrise.

I leaned my elbows on the railings of my balcony as I glanced at the transparent sliding door where I see Sana laying in the bed. The newly changed black thick bedsheets enfolded around her.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket then smirked when I saw the ID caller.

"Son."

"Father? What's something so important that you're calling me at this hour?" I snickered.

"Well, I'll go straight to the point. Your uncle wants you to attend the grand opening of his casino. I assume it's something important. I want you to personally see him. Other than that, I want you to check on our business transactions there."

I fiddled my bottom lip the way Sana does when I still had my lip piercing on. I continued nodding as he kept on talking.

"Alright.. alright. I'll see what I can do about it." I nodded once again as our conversation ended.

I sat on the chair I have on my balcony and observed the sun finally rising then I heard the transparent glass sliding doors opening.

"Good morning, baby." I greeted her as she approached me while yawning, her eyes half-lidded. I chuckled at her bedhead. She's only wearing a sports bra and shorts.

We didn't have sex, alright? She said she found them comfy and of course, I wasn't gonna complain.

"Good morning.." She greeted back with her raspy, morning voice. Fuck, that's sexy.

I draped my arm around her as she sat beside me, her head on my chest. "It's still early, baby, you should go back to sleep." I said, looking at her face. She was still sleepy but shook her head a no.

I shivered when her fingers began drawing random patterns on my chest. "Can I ask things about your tattoos?" My baby whispered. "Hm, sure."

She began asking what was my first tattoo, what was the latest one, what hurt the most, and what age did I get them. Until she pointed to the tiny flower I never knew she'd notice.

"This is a pretty flower.." Sana muttered and smiled then looked up at me. "Does it mean anything?"

I licked my bottom lip, hesitating to answer her innocent question. But I gave in.

"It's a very special one, baby." I started. "Back then, when my mother was alive, she used to plant daffodils anywhere she can. It was her favorite flower."

Her lips gaped open. I knew she was taken back by my answer. "S.. Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"You didn't do anything wrong, baby. It's alright." I assured her and kissed her head.

"Remember the day you killed your stepbrothers?" I asked and grabbed the gun from the table. "You used this right?"

She sat up straight and nodded. "Yeah?"

I gave it to her and so she began observing it. "Wow, it's so pretty now that I get to look at it really close." Sana said.

"Baby.." I called.

"What is it?"

I placed a strand of her hair behind her ear. "What do you say about going with me somewhere?"

"What?.. Where?"

"I'll bring you to Los Angeles. I had to take care of something there and there's no fucking way I'll leave you here with my Hyungs around-"

Her eyes widened. "L-Los Angeles? As in the city in the United States?! The city of angels?!"

I chuckled at her reaction "Yeah. California is a nice place to visit. I figure you'll love it."

She blushed. "I'd love to! I've never been outside the country before.."

I kept chuckling and gave her cheek a peck. "Alright, we'll leave tonight."

Sana bopped her head but then I saw something on her face. With me, she's too easy to read. "You can ask me anything you want, baby."

"Really?" She lit up.

I hummed and caressed her soft curves. "I was just wondering.."

Sana bit her bottom lip and then stared at me directly in my eyes. "Will you ever release me? Will you ever let me go?"

I smirked at her question and pulled her closer to me. "Ah, my sweet girl.. that's something that will never happen. You belong to me. You belong with me and I am yours as much as you are mine."

Sana tilted her head to the side, a small smile appearing on her lips. "What if I escape from you?"

I grabbed the nape of her neck, pulled her ear close to my lips, and whispered.

"You will never escape me, never. I will find you always. Do you want to know why? Because I will terminate every single living thing in this universe until you and I are the only ones breathing, my baby."

__

shorter, sort of orig chapters but fast updates are coming !! (HOPEFULLY ! as long as i don't forget lmao, pls remind me 😭 )