Chapter 11: Did JeLouis Win...Or.....Lose?

Heyy guys! What's up I'm so happy you guys are enjoying the book so far! But all good things must come to an end but not rite now though! And sorry the last chappie was so short! Comment? Vote? ........Fan? Please!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson XxX

****************************************************

Avan's P.O.V.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed as I was falling.  My arms were streched out in front of me trying to grab onto something.  I heard yelling then all at once someone wrapped there arms around my waist and we were soaring through the sky. I was flying.

I looked up at my savour wrapping my legs around their waist and arms around their neck. "Niall?" I asked looking at the blond haired boy. "Niall please don't hurt me..." I said looking at him.

"Don't worry love Harry loves you. I cannot harm you because of the pain it would bring him." he said. I could barely hear him over the wind.  My eyes landed on Niall's wings they were pitch black angel wings. I looked over Niall's head and I could see Harry, JeLouis, Zayn, and Liam battling.

Niall and I were now flying over the lake Niall's arms were no longer around my waist but held out on each side of us keeping our balance. Then it hit me.  These boy's are vampire's.  What future do I have knowing them?  Would I ever be able to keep this big of a secret?  I quickly found my solution looking into Niall's beautiful eyes.

"Goodbye Nialler." I said before letting go of him.  I knew I couldn't swim.  I never could.  I knew Niall wouldn't be able to save me without getting his beautiful wings wet and drowning himself. All these thoughts ran through my mind before I felt the cold dark evilness of the black lake engulfing me.

I didn't want to die. But what choice do I have?  I don't want to become one of those evil blood sucking monsters. They were evil. Harry the man I absolutly and unconditionally loved was now a monster in my eyes. I was sinking. Something grabbed my ankle.

I quickly opened my eyes looking down.  JeLouis was dragging me futher beneath the surface. I don't want to drown.  I can't breathe! I don't want to die! I need to escape! I struggled to get free when a hand grabbed my arm and started carrying me to the surface. But JeLouis wouldn't let go. I suddenly felt lips againist mine. I closed my eyes as the person blew oxygen into my lungs.

Harry. I could tell who it was by their lips. I was frantically trying to make my way to the surface now. I had a reason to live.  Harry is my reason.  Why should I look at him as a monster? He has never harmed me before so why should I be scared now? 

I felt JeLouis let go of my ankle and thrashed about until I broke the surface of the water coughing up what I had enhailed. Someone above grabbed my arm pulling me from the water and into the sky. Harry.

"Don't ever do that again." he said breathing hard flapping his beautiful wing staring into my eye's. "I Love You Avan." he said before crashing his lips onto mine. The other boys where flapping there wings furiously struggling to hold onto JeLouis since he was soaking wet.

"FUCK YOU! LET ME GO!" he was screaming as Liam, Zayn, and Niall restrained him.

''Let's take him to the lake house." Harry said.

-------------------------------

We were all standing in the living room of the Lake House that had the basement. JeLouis was tied to a chair with ropes that had been dipped in holy water.  As he sat there with the holy water touching his skin he was crying as I could hear the skin sizzling off of his body.  The boys had taken off his shirt and wound the ropes around his bare chest.

"This Fucking Hurts!" JeLouis hissed.

"Your False Jefferson." Liam said. Walking over to him and punching him in the face. "Come on out Jeffy!" Liam coaxed.

"Fuck You!" Jefferson screamed.

"Fine We will do it the hard way." Liam said.

As I stood in the corner with Harry the room started to spin. My body felt like Jello.  THe place where JeLouis had bitten me started to itch and burn like someone had poured acid on it. My legs buckled and I fell into the floor.

"Avan!" Harry said catching me before I hit the floor.

"Have fun explaining to her parents she's a fucking vampire!" JeLouis screamed before I blacked out.

-------------------------------------------

WTF SEE WHAT I DID THERE???? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN? DO YOU LIKE AVAN AS A VAMP OR SHOULD HER BODY REJECT THE POISON? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN A COMMENT AND YOU WILL GET A DEDICATION!!!

LOVE,

CRZY1DPATTERSON XxX