Chapter 6: Campfire's, Marshmellow's, and Kisses

Heyy guys I'm so glad that all of you are voting for my stories and commenting it brightens my day to see a comment good ... or bad :) so that way i know if I'm doing a good or bad job :D so I m glad your enjoying it and I hope you guys like the title of this chapter ;)

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson xoxoxox

****************************************************************************************************************

Zayn brought me through the front door and into the living room holding tightly onto my left hand. Louis was sitting on the couch looking just as sexy as he always does while watching none other than man vs wild.

"Stay here." Zayn said walking over to Louis and whispering something in his ear, then Louis whispered something back.

"Um, Zayn I want to take a shower before tonite." I said. He looked at me.

"Um, okay is your shower working yet?" he asked.

"Um, I don't know let me go check." I said turning to trot up the stairs but I bumped into Louis rock hard chest.

"I'll do it." he said smiling flirtatiously.

"Okay thanks." I said turning back to Zayn. "Did you-" I started to ask zayn but he was no longer there.

"Whelp your shower still isn't working you can use mine." Louis said throwing me a plastic bag.

"What's this?" I asked.

"I took the liberty of picking out your clothes." he said with a smile. I opened the bag to see my body wash, shampoo, a towel, wash cloth, and my matching One Direction Push-up bra and hipster panties. Louis had also picked out the shortest pair of shorts I own which were purple with the word Lucky written across the butt and my fave plain bright yellow t-shirt. I couldn't help my face from turning crimson red at the thought of Louis Tomlinson going through my under garments drawer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

I knew she had seen my face what kind've and Idiot am I?! I screamed at myself in my head as I paced around upstairs listening to her conversation with Zayn. That's when it hit me. The smell danced around my nose as though a graceful ballerina was dancing on stage. I ran to my room and locked the door. I collapsed to my knees holding my stomach in pain.

Control it! I hissed at myself. "AH." Groaned in pain. Control it. My eyes were redder than I have ever seen them. My Burning throat was dry and hoarse the smell taunting me. The fire ablaze in th the pit of my stomach roaring like someone had just poured gasoline on it.

It's been 4 month's don't give in now. The smell of fresh blood was even stronger on this end of the house inviting me to it. Listening more closely I could hear the beating heart pumping it thought their body. Another gallon of gasoline poured on the roaring fire. I groaned in pain louder this time. Beating the hardwood floor with my left fist tearing a board from the floor.

Control it! I screamed at myself now in pure agony. The pain. The suffering it could all come to an end with just one sip. I can't I said ripping myself from the floor following my nose to the sweet delicious smell of human blood it led me into Niall's room.

He was sitting on the bed bodies scattered all over the floor. Most of them teenage girls all dead. they never even had the chance to live. One still alive her heart barely beating. I made my way over to her. Her brown eyes staring at me she gathered all her strength to lift her right arm up to me.