Chapter 4 Strange

Heyy guys I really hope that you are enjoying reading this story as much as I have been writing it! Please Comment and Vote please!

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson xxo

*****************************************************************************************************************

We were inside watching TV I am over the verge of freaking out. Louis has not taken his eyes off of me since the incident on the dock. Finally I snap jumping up from the couch with Harry and Niall sitting on each side of me.

"What the hell are you staring at?!" I shout. I quickly cover my lips trying to take back the words that just left my lips. Everyone was now staring at me then at Louis and back and forth for at least two minutes. "I...I'm sorry Louis..." I said retreating to my room.

I dove into my bed. "What did I just do?" I asked myself.

"What if they hate me now.?" I thought. I gave up on thinking and drifted to sleep at 7:30.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up it was pitch dark and 10 p.m I needed a shower. I went into the bathroom and got all of my things ready. I turned on the hot water nob and waited and waited but no water so I tried ..... Cold I was not taking a cold shower but it was worth a try. So I waited and waited no water.

"Ugh" I groaned. But in the end I decided to wait till morning. So I crawled back into bed and drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke it was 7 a.m and I was wide awake I didn't even bother trying to go back to sleep. Instead I decided to try a shower again with no luck.

So I snuck down into the kitchen. I decided to make the boys breakfast to apologise for my outburst yesterday. I went to work making eggs, bacon sandwiches, and hash browns. I was just finishing when I turned around to go put the food on the table in the dining room when I bumped into him Louis rock hard chest making me drop the hot pan of eggs.

But Louis's reflexes kicked into action and caught the scalding hot pan before it hit the floor. He held it up to me grinning.

"Don't make a mess love." he said teasingly. Handing me back the pan. I was wearing mittens. So when I sat the pan down in the dining room I had to try it.

I pulled off the mitt on my left hand and slowly touched the end of my index finger to the pan.

"Shitake'!" (I don't usually say bad words so I've been saying Shitake' mushroom lol!) I yelled. Yanking my hand back away from the pan. Then I pulled myself together then I asked myself a question. "Why didn't the pan burn Louis?" I asked myself. Right when Louis rounded the corner to the dining room.

"You okay? What happened?" he asked looking concerned. I just stared at him. "You okay love?" he said walking towards me so he was only inches away.

"I'm fine." I said quickly. I looked Louis in the eyes. "Look Louis I'm sorr-" I began but he cut me off.

"It's okay love I forgave you yesterday." he says with a wink. I giggled and made my way back to the kitchen where all the boys stood. I wasn't surprised because is was around 10 and I had spent my whole morning cooking breakfast.

"Oh good your all up I made breakfast!'' I said happily.

"Breakfast?" Liam asked looking around to the other boy's with a weird expression.

"Oh yum...." Niall said looking at the food as though it repulsed him. Zayn just stood there looking at it. Harry stood there looking at me with a terrified confused look on his face.