Chapter 3 Hi I'm Avan!

Heyy guys! Is it okay so far am I moving to fast or slow? Feel free to comment and vote ;)

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson xxo

***********************************************************************************************************************

I was so excited. Jefferson walked up to me to break me out of my metal breakdown. As he sat my luggage down next to me.

"Well Ms. Jones it was a pleasure." he said holding out his hand. i just looked at him like 'are you kidding me?' then pulled him into a bear hug.

"Thank you, Jefferson for bringing me here." I said letting go of him.

"Your welcome I will gladly do it again." he said as he started to get into the limo.

"Jefferson wait!'' I said grabbing a sharpie I had brought so I could get the boys' autographs. I ran over to him and pulled us his shirt sleeve as I wrote down my phone number.

"If you ever want to hang out or need a friend to talk to." I said patting his arm before turning back to the Lake House. I quickly pulled my camera from the front pocket of my purse. Then I took a picture of the Lake House as I heard the Limo crank up. I waved as Jefferson began his Journey back to where ever he was going, home I guess.

I took a picture of the dock before turning back to the lady. "Well I guess I'm ready if you are!" she says picking up my duffel bag.

"Oh, no you don't have to carry that." I said taking it from her. It just seemed so wrong to have her carry it, I felt like if she did it would be like using her since she seems so fragile.

"Oh okay, I could have one of the boys help you if you need it!" she said cheerfully.

"That's not necessary!" I quickly replied.

I just banged my suit case on the steps seeing as I couldn't pick it and my duffel bag up. Crap curses for carrying so much girl necessities. Then a thought hit me we are in the middle of no where why would I need a debit card? Weird.

We stopped in front of the door. The lady turned around and looked at me.

"You are going to act like a lady, and be polite. There is to be no physical contact with any of the boys do I make myself clear?" she says raising her right eyebrow. She took control when she had to so maybe that happy go lucky stuff was just and act.

"Mam yes mam." I said saluting her. She huffed and rolled her eyes.' Ha. Ha. I was right it is an act! Go me! Go me! It's my birthday!' I chanted the words in my head she's a fake and I knew it! But she was eyeing me like she knew what I was doing. I quickly pulled myself together. As she knocked on the door. 'Knock Knock'

I heard muffled voices of "Oh my god she's here!" and "I wonder if she's pretty?" and then there was a voice I could fully make out yelling. "Shut up and pull yourselves together lads!" right at the door. Then silence before he opened the door. It was Louis Tomlinson!

"Don't Freak Out. Stay Calm." I chanted in my head.

"Ello Love!" he said happily.

"H.. Hi" I said with a shy giggle.

He smiled. The lady then grabbed my arm pulling me along. "Come along darling we haven't got all day!" she said in her happy voice. We passed the living room in which Liam and Zayn where kicked back relaxing but didn't notice me. Since the TV was facing the opposite directions so their backs were facing me.

The lady led me to the stairs but I couldn't go up without banging my suit case I stood there for a moment deciding how to carry it when Louis took my duffel bag.