Chapter 2 Leaving and Arriving

Heyy guys do you like it so far please comment I accept all feedback tell me if it sucks or not plzz!!!!

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson xxo

*****************************************************************************************************************

I woke up at exactly 4 a.m in the morning because I could not stand lying still in my bed for one more second. I didn't sleep at all last night. I was too excited I mean it's not everyday you get to meet your favorite band rite? I brushed my teeth put on my carefully picked out outfit I lay-ed out last night then did my hair. I didn't bother doing my make-up since I was probably going to fall asleep on the plane. I went over all my luggage to make sure I had everything I needed for my week stay at the Lake House.

 It was a good thing I did because I forgot to pack the debit card my parents gave me and my phone and charger. I quickly stuffed my phone into the front pocket of my cut off jean shorts that were a little to revealing for my dads taste but who cares it's the middle of summer and 100 degrees Fahrenheit outside or maybe even hotter. I put the charger and debit card into the front pocket of my purse. Then with my suit case, purse and my duffel bag in hand slowly quietly made my way down stairs to get breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the end after I ate my breakfast it was only 4:45 a.m. I started to text my bff but then realized it was 4 o' clock in the morning. But I did text her about everything that went down last night she was so happy for me she came over and we sat in the middle of my room sobbing with happiness.

I sat there on the couch until five  then mom came down stairs and started packing we talked until 5:05  and then I heard the taxi's horn outside my house in Winfield Alabama. I gave my mom a quick hug and told her I loved her and to give dad my love and then grabbed my bags and headed out the door. The Taxi Driver took my bags and put them in the trunk. I got in the back seat and strapped myself in ( as my granddad always says click it or ticket!) then we were on our way to the airport in Jasper ( there is not an airport in Jasper Alabama I just made that up lol).

I didn't care that is was 6 in the morning I pulled out my phone and started to text her. My best friend was beautiful. She had straight blond hair and baby blue eyes and she was paper thin skinny. All the guys at school drooled over her but she has a boyfriend his name is Christopher Robin as we call him but his real name is just Chris. See my bestie Brenda loves Weenie The Pooh. She never answered any of my text and it takes 45 minutes to get to Jasper so I took a quick nap. I seemed as though I had just closed my eyes when the Taxi Driver started to shake me awake.

'Oh my god' I thought as I walked through the airport everyone was on vacation and were pushing and shoving their way through the crowd to get to their flights. After 10 minutes of walking I'm panting from having to fight my way through the crowds. When I hear it. A lady over an speaker that announces what flights are leaving. The lady clears her throat.

"Is... Is it on?" she is asking someone the person says a quick yes and then she begins. "Hello, Will Ms. Avan Jones please report to the managers office? Ms. Avan Jones." then there is static and the speaker turns off. I groan and slowly make my way to the managers office. When I get there the door bursts open and a lady with blond curls wearing a woman's suit walks out.

"You must be Avan!" she says grabbing my hand. I immediately note that she is way to happy to be up at six in the morning what did she put in her coffee a double dose of Happy Pills?

"Yes, I'm Avan and you are?" I ask politely even though I don't really care.

"Oh I am the lady that runs this show I thought of the contest! Now come on you don't want to miss your flight! The boys are so excited to see you!" she says in her cheery voice. My heart flutters when she said the boys are excited to meet me! Avan small town nobody. Well a small town One Direction Fan!!!