Chapter 1 We Have A Winner

Sorry guys I didn't have an  idea how to start it out but now I do I hope you enjoy please message me if you think the story is bad or good I accept all feedback!!!

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson xxx

*************************************************************************************************************

I stood there at the mirror examining my face. My blue-gray eyes glisten in the mirror. My dark brown hair hangs in loose curls around my face and shoulders. My hot pink tinker bell pajama's glowing. 'God I dress like a ten year old' I think as I make my way over to my desk that holds my laptop.

As I sat there at my computer desk like I do every night since I entered a contest to win a week with One Direction. I logged into my e-mail address scrolling down the page looking at e-mails from facebook and twitter until something catches my attention. A flashing multi-colored font e-mail the subject reads: We Have a Winner! I click on it. I begin to read it:

Dear Mrs. Avan Jones,

We are pleased to inform you that you have won againist all fans in the U.S.A. You have Won A Week to spend with One Direction, Niall Horan, Zayn malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson! This is all you have to do send us a parent approval in an email stating that your parents have in fact allowed you to participate in this event you must send us this email by & 7:30 p.m on June 28.

Sincerely,

One Direction Management

The date thats today! I look over at the clock it is 7:20 p.m. on June 28! My heart stops. I just won a contest to meet One Direction. I scream as loud as I can with excitement.

"Mom!!!!!!!" I scream. My parents burst through the door of my upstairs bed room. "Read it!" Ishout pointing at the computer.

"Oh My God Sweetie! Congratulations! I know how much you wanted to win this!!" My mom says standing up hugging me by now I am crying tears.

"Send an e-mail! Hurry please!" I say.

"Hold on" My dad stops my mom. "I didn't approve of this." he says.

"Well I did while Avan is with her band we can take a vacation to Hawaii!" my mom shouts sending the email while my dad watchs for errors.

"And send" my mom says pushing the button right on time it is 7:29 p.m "Well pack up girl momma's goin to pack her bags too!"  my mother shouts dragging my dad from the room leaving my alone and in shock.

"you have mail."  computer chimes.

I ran to the computer openign the new mail.

Congratulations Mrs. Jones, you have completed the contest approval. Now here are the things you will need to know:

1: You will be flying coach on an airplane to Collier County Florida on June 29 at 6 a.m. Your ticket will be payed no cost to you!

2: You will be staying at a lake house with the boys so a place to stay will be provided for you.

3: You are to bring your own tolietries! Ex: Shampoo, towels,  wash cloths etc.

4: You need money. (we suggest just bringing a debit card.)

A taxi will be at your house to take you to the air port at exactly 5 a.m. So you will make it to the airport in plenty of time.

We look forward to seeing you. Until then,

One Direction Management.

As soon as I finished reading the e-mail I burst into action packing everything that I would need for a week stay at a lake house in florida.

Okay so I kno that it is a little slow. But the next chapter will be full of interesting stuff I promise! So please keep reading I beg of you!