After The Benefits End - Part 45

Start from the beginning

“Think you’re too young to be a grandma...think nan suits you better.” I laugh and she pulls me into a tight hug.

“Yea...me too.”

“How are my favourite ladies doing?” I heard Dan say coming to stand between us.

“Fantastic.” Siobhan grins at him and I warmly smile at him and nod.

“Good.” He replies standing me up, sitting in my seat then pulling me back onto his lap. His arms wrap around my waist, stroking my stomach gently. No one but us would notice but Siobhan couldn’t stop smiling at us.

“I hear my baby’s having a baby.”

“What mum?” Dan replied shocked.

“She guessed babe...I couldnt lie to her.” I say turning towards him grinning before kissing him gently.

“Well then I guess the answer is yes.”

“Congratulations.” She beams quietly to us .

“Thanks mum.”

“Okay...well I better go find your brother. See if he’s keeping out of trouble. I’ll catch you both later.” She smiles before walking off.

I turn to face Dan who was smiling like there was no tomorrow. “I’m sorry if you didnt want her to know yet but I couldn’t lie to her.”

“It’s fine baby, honestly.”

“She said she guessed because I’m not drinking and you’ve been watching me all day.” I giggled

“Well I can’t help it, you look beautiful.”

“You’re mum said I had that mother to be glow about me...”

“You do.”

“I feel like I am you know. I’m just so happy right now.”

“It suits you.” He smiled stroking my cheek gently.

“One baby at a time mr.”

“But I definitely see more than one in our future.”

“Well we can have fun trying.” I giggle

“Ohhhh yes.”

“PLEASE MAY THE BRIDE AND GROOM MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE CENTRE OF THE DANCE FLOOR FOR THEIR FIRST DANCE AS AN OFFICIAL MARRIED COUPLE.” The DJ announced loudly over the microphone.

Me and Dan turned to face the dance floor where Luke had wandered onto...but where was Evie?

“Evie will only be a minute...she’s just popped to the ladies.” Sharon laughed, causing the room to fill with laughter.

A couple of seconds later she appeared and they took to the centre of the dance floor. Evie’s arms wrapped around Luke’s neck as his protectively snaked around her back as the romantic melody of All 4 One – Beautiful As You began to play.

‘‘From the moment I saw you

From the moment I looked into your eyes

There was something about you I knew, I knew

That you were once in a lifetime

A treasure near impossible to find

And I know how lucky I am to have you

Cause I've seen rainbows that could take your breath away

The beauty of the setting sun, on any given day

Best Friends With Benefits & After The Benefits EndOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara