After The Benefits End - Part 14

*Liv POV* 

I could feel a dampness to my face and Dan’s soothing voice.

“Wake up Tink.”

I flutter my eye lashes and a smile appears on his face for a couple of seconds before he glanced down and a saddened look overcome him.

“I’m so sorry.” He whispered as i sat up.

I took in a deep breath and looked at him, he looked devastated. I moved closer to him and took his hands in mine.

“So tell me everything.”

His eyes met mine before he nodded and began to explain this morning events.

“...So I came back here to speak to Luke then you walked through the door. You know what happened after that.”

“So she’s sure she’s pregnant?” I ask him

“I think so, she said she did a test.”

“I think we should get her to do another one.”

“We?”

“Yes we...Dan when I had my scare...you were there for me. So I’m going to be there for you. I love you so much and I know I’m never not going to be with you so I guess this is something we are going to have to deal with.”

“You are amazing...you know that?” he grins pulling me into a hug

“I’m just being there for my boyfriend. Plus you were with her whilst with me. But I don’t trust her Dan...I never have done. I just have this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that she’s just saying it to try get you back. Hence why she sent me that message before.”

“She can try all she wants ...me and her are never going to happen. I think she might have taken your number from my phone when I was at hers.”

“How?”

“I went to the bathroom and she handed me my phone back when I came out...must have come out my pocket or something. Sorry .”

“I’ll just change my number...its fine.” 

“I still can’t believe I have you, you are too good for me.”

“ I’m not trust me....I’m just grateful you kissed me all those months ago...”

“Me to Tink...me to.” He grinned, flashing me his pearly white teeth. “You do realise one thing don’t you?”

“What?”

“You’re kinda stuck with me forever.”

“Well we can agree on that.” I smile and kiss him gently. “So shall we go round and see Amy, take a test with us.” 

“Now?” he asks pulling me into him

“Well in like an hour, I’d rather know for sure or not.”

“Okay , but for now let me just hold you in my arms.”

“Fine by me Romeo, it’s my favourite place to be.”

An hour later we were on our way to Amy’s house. I’d never been here before so I linked my fingers with Dan as we walked down the street to her house. “Everything is going to be okay .” Dan whispers to me, kissing my temple as we reach the front door.

*knock knock*

The door opened and Amy was stood there. “Oh hi Dan.” She grinned, “What you doing here again?”

She opened the door wider and saw me, her face dropped. “What she doing here?”

“She’s here supporting me, now can we come in?”