Best Friends With Benefits - Part 16

I lifted Dan’s top up, revealing his amazingly toned body. His lips parted from mine as he pulled it over his head. Our lips soon re-attached, our tongues massaging one another’s. His lips left mine before attacking my neck with gentle tender kisses. He began slowly kissing down my body before slowly pulling off my leggings, smiling up at me as he slowly removed each of my legs from them. I saw them hit the floor as he climbed on top of me. He lips gently re-attached themselves back to mine, his tongue slowly slipping into my mouth as my arms find their way behind his neck. Stroking it gentle with my fingers, I knew he loved it when I did that. He rolled over and carefully pulled me on top of him, our lips never parting. I ran my hand down his body undoing his belt before pulling off his jeans. We moved up the bed, me still sat on Dan’s lap. His lips kissing down my neck, reaching my chest as his hands unclasp my bra pulling it from my chest. We took each other’s underwear before pulling the quilt over us. There was another connection between us, this was the most intimate me and Dan had been, this wasn’t just sex. His hands were caressing my body in a way they never had before, his kisses felt more delicate against my lips, and my heart was beating in a way I thought was only meant for the movies. 

We were making love.

***

Afterwards, I was just lay in bed with Dan. My head resting on his chest, drawing invisible shapes onto it as he ran his fingers gently through my hair. Lately our little arranErinent had changed, it wasn’t no longer a quick shag and then get changed and act like we hadn’t done anything, it was more like we were in a relationship. 

We needed to stop acting like this, this isn’t what we discussed. We were with each other for sex and just sex. No cuddles, no romance just sex. Dan was a player no doubt about it, cheating on his girlfriend with me but I could still feel myself falling for him. I loved him so much, he was my best friend, I could tell him anything and I still could. Our arranErinent hadn’t changed that but I knew in my heart I was falling in love with him and I couldn’t do that to myself. I would only end up getting hurt, not him. Then who would I run to to make me feel better and rub away my tears...not my best friend that’s for sure.

***

I got up out of bed only to be pulled back in. “Where do you think you’re going?” he says nuzzling into my neck

“To get ready” I laugh “Dan stop that tickles”

“I want to stay like this for longer” he whispers pulling me back so that my head was lay on his chest, my arms wrapped around him. His right arm was resting at the lower half of my back, grazing it gently with his fingers whilst his other hand ran through my hair.

“Dan what we doing?”

“Cuddling” he replied, I could sense he was smiling

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why are we cuddling?”

“Because I want to”

“But this isn’t part of what we discussed Dan. It’s making it complicated” I sigh pulling away, sitting up and looking at him. Wrapping the quilt around my naked body.

“How is it ? We cuddle on the sofa all the time…just like this?”

“This is different though. We haven’t just had sex when we cuddle on the sofa. This is making me so confused.” I say to him and feel tiny tears fall down my cheeks.

“Confused about what? Us?”

“Yea...no...I duno...I need to go see Jay.” I reply getting out of bed and putting on my underwear.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea” Dan replies putting on his clothes.

I sigh and look at him, I had to get away from him. I knew I was falling for him, fuck.

He didn’t say anything but came over and gave me a hug. “I’m always here for you Tink, remember that. No one or nothing comes between us, we’re best friends.”

“Love you Dan”

“Love you too ” he replied softly before pressing his lips against my nose making me smile.  He closed the door behind him and I got ready once again.

“By the way,” Dan says walking back into my room

“Yea”

“We still need to talk later” he smiled and I nodded at him. He cheekily winked at me before closing the door again.