Best Friends With Benefits - Part 8

I woke up the next morning with a banging head ache. The smell of bacon was sifting up the stairs, that was the only thing that was getting me out of bed right now. I slipped my bra on under my top and put on my ugg slippers. I grabbed my phone before slowly walking down stairs and into the kitchen.

“Morning” Luke smiled at me and I nodded at him pouring myself a glass of orange juice.

“Painful?” he laughed passing me some paracetamol

“Very” I laugh swallowing the pills

“Fry up coming your way soon”

“Cheers Luke, you are a life saver” I smile then see my far worse off sister walk in.

“How you feeling Eve’s?” I ask her and she shakes her head.

“How much did we drink?” she moaned sitting down next to me

“I duno...a lot” I laugh as Luke places the food in front of us. 

“Not for me thanks, I think I’ll throw up” Evie sighs pushing her plate to the side.

“I’ll eat it” Dan grins picking up her plate and covering it in ketchup just as I had done.

“Hungover?” he asks me and I nod

“You?”

“No, you should know me by now Liv…I don’t get hangovers” he smiles and winks at me.

“I hate you so much right now” Evie moans at him.

“Liv...did you bring someone back with us last night?” Evie asks lifting her head of the counter.

“Err why?” I reply catching Dan’s eye quickly before looking at her.

“Because I’m sure I heard someone having sex” she laughed.

“Yea I did, thought I could get away with it seeing as you were dead to the world” I laugh, blushing slightly.

“I was asleep but woke up to be sick again…you seemed to be enjoying him”

“I was” I grin, not catching Dan’s eye.

“What was his name?” Luke laughed taking the plates off us and putting them in the dishwasher.

Shit think of a name any name? Has to be near Dan incase she heard me... Dan...Can…Tan…Man…Zan…San…Sam? Sam? Dan? Sam? Eugh close enough.

“Err Sam I think it was, not sure” I laugh

“Yea, that’s what it sounded like” Evie replied nodding.

“You have your ear to the wall or something?” Dan laughed at Evie.

“No, ew of course not. She was just rather loud.” she laughed nudging me

“Sorry” I laugh looking at Dan.

“Where is he now then?” Dan asked me grinning.

“I kicked him out afterwards” I grin

“Hump them then dump them right?” Luke laughed.

“Too right” I laugh and he high fives me

“I’m feeling a movie day today” Luke says looking at us

“That sounds good to me” I smile getting up off my chair and following the others into the living room.

“We need round three soon” Dan whispers to me

“Shut up” I laugh nudging him slightly.

“So is that a yes or a no”

“That’s a maybe” I giggle sitting on the sofa as Dan sits down next to me pulling my bare legs across his.