Part 22: I'm All That You Need Tonight

Start from the beginning

“I miss you too.” Karlie replied. I rested my hand on her cheek and leaned in. When our lips touched my mind went into a daze, and I wanted more. Being away from her for so long made me realize the effect the she had on me; It as if I was a recovered junkie that had relapsed, her lips on mine felt better than it ever had. I pulled away and leaned my forehead against hers, just absorbing each other’s presence.

“And, I missed that!” Karlie giggled breathily. I lowered my arms and wove our hands together.

“Me too.” I agreed.

            We slowly made our way over to the baggage claim, talking and laughing about how our last few days had been. I told her about some of the hilarious fans that I met at the last show, and she told me about her photo shoot from hell.

“So that’s when I was like, ‘Alright, I’m leaving, and hopefully you can use whatever shots you’ve already gotten.’ And I walked out!” She said. My mouth dropped in shock.

“Karlie, you just walked out!” I said, blown away.

“Of course, he was being sexist and I thought to myself, ‘you know what? I don’t need this. There are so many better opportunities for me.’” Karlie explained.

“That’s brave!” I exclaimed. “I still can’t believe you did that.” I said, putting my arm through hers.

“I didn’t feel comfortable with it, but its over now!” She shrugged her shoulders. I noticed her chestnut and beige Michael Kors luggage set appear from the conveyor. I noticed the monogram ‘KK’ in gold on all of her luggage pieces.

“Holy shit Karlie, how much did you bring?” I gasped. “You know that you’re only here for three days right?” I joked, leaning over to grab two of her bags.

“I know that,” She laughed. “But I have no idea what the weather is like here, so I packed a little bit of everything!” Karlie grabbed her other two suitcases, and we turned to leave.

“A little bit of everything—more like you’re entire closet!” I exclaimed. Two of my security guards helped us into our car, and our driver pulled off.

“Please Swift,” Karlie started. “You and I know full well that this is just a fraction of my entire closet.” We both giggled and let the silence settle in. The ride back to my hotel was quiet but comfortable, exchanging glances every so often, letting the other know how much they were missed.

            Once we arrived at the hotel, we went straight up to my room, with the staff bringing Karlie’s bags in for us.

“Thanks so much!” I said, handing each of them a hefty tip. They all nodded and thanked me, then headed out of the room. Then, I turned around and noticed Karlie already pouring the iced bottle of champagne that was sitting on the table.

“Oh no Karlie,” I scorned, walking towards her. I placed my hand on hers and lowered the bottle. She gave me a confused look, and I said, “That can wait.” She looked up at me, and I pressed my lips onto hers. With out missing a beat, she wrapped her arms around my neck and started to grab at my hair.

“I was hoping you would say that.” Karlie breathed. I walked her backwards until we hit the wall of my room. Pushing her up against the wall, I moved my lips from hers and made my way to her neck, nibbling each spot that my mouth had touched. Karlie moaned in satisfaction, so I kept going.

“Taylor, fuck.” She sighed under me. I tore off my shirt, and she did too. Then, I stepped back to admire the model in front of me, and as if sensing the others actions, we both climbed on to the bed, and I crawled on top of her. I quickly unclasped her bra, and she flung it to the side with a sly smile. I continued to kiss her collarbones, and then moved down to her chest. I felt her fingers rake against my back, and I knew I would be sore by the time this was over. I continued to move down, nibbling down her stomach, then her hipbones.

“Taylor, stop teasing me!” Karlie urged.

“I’m not!” I exclaimed as I smirked at her. I quickly unzipped her jeans, and she slipped them off. I pushed her pink lace thong to the side and placed my mouth there without hesitation. I felt her gasp, but I didn’t stop. Her moans of pleasure echoed through my ears and I felt her hand press against the back of my head, wanting more. Then, I pushed three of my fingers inside of her, easily sliding them in and out, keeping in rhythm with my tongue.

“Oh my God, Taylor, don’t stop—holy fuck!” Karlie shouted. Within seconds I felt her hips buck against me, and her legs began to shake. When she couldn’t take it anymore, I rose up on the bed so that we were face to face. Karlie eyes were glossy, and she was smiling at me. I leaned in and placed a few gentle kisses on her lips.

“That was amazing,” She sighed. “We’ve never done it like that before, but wow!” Karlie gushed. I smiled at her.

“Well, that was just me showing you how much I missed you!” I exclaimed, my fingers tracing soft circles on her stomach.

“Alright, so then when can I have my turn on you?” She asked, already grabbing at my bra.

“Uh huh,” I teased. “We’ll save that for tonight. Its not even lunchtime yet!” I joked.

“Fine, if I have to wait, then I will,” Karlie groaned. I stood up and picked up my shirt, throwing it over my head. “What are you doing?” She asked with her head tilted to the side.

“Getting dressed,” I replied matter-of-factly. “Come on, we have the whole day ahead of us, and we’re going shopping!” I said. Karlie shook her head and let out a small giggle, but then picked up her clothes and slipped them on. She wrapped her arm around my waist, and we walked toward the door of my room.

“I can’t wait,” Karlie said, looking over at me with a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? Let me know!