The gang finds out about you dating them (preference)

A.N: Sorry I took so long guys, its hard staying motivated but I love reading all your comments and stuff so I had to update! Hope yall enjoy it!

Benny:

Both you and Benny have been dating for a week now but have kept your relationship status a secret for the moment. Benny was worried that the teasing he knew he was going to receive would drive you mad and running for the hills. He liked you, A LOT, and didn't want anything to ruin what you guys had formed. You, on the other hand, wanted to scream and shout about your new boyfriend to the world. Benny and you both decided that you were going to let the gang know.

"So how are you going to tell them?" You asked skipping to catch up to his fast-paced walking. Both you and Benny were heading to the sandlot, much earlier than any of the boys usually arrive.

"I'm not sure but," Benny stops now in the middle of the sandlot, "I know it will be today. I promise." he hugs you by the waist and pulls you in for a kiss. The kiss was passionate, more than usual and you melted right into it.

"WHAT THE HECK" You heard Ham yell

You and Benny pull apart and turn to look at the crowd of shocked boys.

"BENNY KISSED Y/n!!!" Squints continued.

You both were shocked but then all the boys started to cheer and run towards you and benny.

"I'm so happy for you guys" "Perfect couple indeed" "You go benny man" You heard the boys congratulate all around.

"I guess you don't have to plan how to tell them after all." you giggled

"I guess not" Benny laughed

Smalls

"GUYS! HEY GUYS!" Smalls was shouting while running inside the sandlot

"Smalls my man where you've been!" Ham shouted, throwing his hands up.

"I had *wheeze wheeze* To tell you guys," Smalls said in between breaths.

"Spit it out smalls," Benny said, patting his back.

" Okay okay. I. Have. A. Girlfriend!!!"

'"WHO" everyone shouted in sync

"That would be me." Everyone turned and saw you wave bashfully at them

"Y/N!?" again everyone said in sync

"Yes! y/n is my new girlfriend" Smalls said proudly

The gang started cheering and clapping for both you and smalls.

Bertram

You and Bertram luckily had the sandlot all to yourself since the rest of the boys decided that they were going to use this boiling day to go swimming. You took this opportunity to get Bertram to train you more on your baseball skills. After a good 40 minutes of you learning how to better catch and throw a ball, Bertram had a good idea to get closer to you. He wanted to teach you how to hit and ball with the bat.

"Okay so now hold the bat and when I throw it hit it like how I showed you." You nodded and swung the bat as the ball came and hit it but the ball did not go as far as you wanted it to. Here is my chance.

"Let me help you!" Bertram said running towards you and standing behind and reaching around you. He held your hands and you giggled.

"Are you sure this is for me Bertram, or are you benefiting from this."

"I guess I could use the extra practice." He smirks

You both ignore the lessons and lean in for a kiss.