Realizing you guys like eachother (preference)

Benny: (your POV)
The way he defended Smalls  made your appreciation for Benny stronger. He was kind, sweet, and just down right a great human being. This little action, which was actually a big one, made your interest for Benny stronger. During the game you couldn't stop admiring him. You realized you liked him.
(His POV)
I saw how she looked at me when I defended Smalls. Her pooling e/c eyes glowed with joy. She smiled and boy, that smile was like an energy drink for me. It made me push myself during this round of baseball. I wanted to impress her. I realized how much I liked y/n.

Smalls: (your POV)
I remembered what Smalls told me about when He showed me to the sandlot. He said they laughed at him and that he felt discouraged. I felt bad for him and so I hugged him knowing that it might make him feel better. He hugged back. I grew to like him. I liked him.
(His POV)
Y/n was there to comfort me and I could never ask for anything right then and there. She has been nothing but kind and sweet and just amazing. I liked her as friend. When she hugged me I knew I liked her for more than a friend.

HAM: I told everyone about y/n and I realized I talked about her a lot. She was so much fun at the pool. I guess I did like her. I smiled at the thought of her.

Bertram: I was still surprised that y/n knew a lot about baseball. It was rare for a girl to like things like that but the thought of that made me grew to like her.

Timmy: y/n was all I could think about. She grew to accept my brother and I'd close relationship and thought it was sweet. I knew that I grew a soft spot for her and I was accepting of that.

Tommy:👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Kenny: (your POV)
He threw so fast. He was kind. Cunning. And sweet. This boy was on your mind FOR THE LONGEST. You liked Kenny... a lot.
(His POV)
I was thinking of many ways on how to impress her. I already knew she liked how fast I could throw so maybe I should learn how to throw multiple at a fast pace. I realized that I liked her so much that I wanted to do everything for her.

Yeah-yeah y/n is sweet and pretty cute. She was also interested in the sport I loved so much. She thought my constant repeats of "yeah yeah" was adorable. Her smile makes me hot and I knew I liked her.

Squints the lifeguard was ok but y/n is GORGEOUS. I could see her and I having a great life together if she did like me. But I like her and maybe I'll get lucky.