Phillips catch up

How you meet:
Quick note: in this scenario you are good friends with the group of boys. You watch them play baseball all the time and you are always with them because they think your cool as well.

Your POV:
You were walking yet slightly skipping trying to catch up to the boys. They seemed so annoyed yet looked like they were ready for an all out rumble.
"Hey what's up with you guy—" you tried asking smalls but stoped when you saw who the boys were annoyed at.
"Oh it's Phillips and his ugly gang." Smalls said while making a disgusted gesture.
You look at who you think is Phillips and point with your eyes.
"Is that Phillips?"
"Ugh yeah...why?" Smalls asked while looking at you
"N-no reason." You slightly shake your head and continued staring at Phillips. He was so handsome. And then he catches you staring

His POV:
He caught you staring at him
"Oh look, you guys must suck if you had to get a girl to come play with y'all. Hey sweetheart I think you should save yourself the embarrassment and let them make a fool of themselves on their own."
God she's cute!,Where did they find her?
He rode his bike right next to you
"I mean you can always come with me." He was close to your face and quietly said it next to your ear.
Your face went red and before you could respond all the boys pulled you back and made a wall between you and Phillips.
"Leave our friend alone you creep!" Said Smalls
"Fine whatever! Tomorrow. Noon. At our field." Phillips stated. While leaving he looked at you one more time and winked.

How you become friends:
After the game between the gang and Phillips team, you decided to take a closer look at what Phillips and his team had. You went to one of his practices and watched hoping that he would notice you. You stood out. You were the only person who was sitting in the bleachers watching them. Phillips recognized you in an instant.
"Hey I'll be back cover for me" Phillips said while running straight to you.
You were nervous. You saw him coming to you and you wanted to run away. Quickly sliding to the end of the bleachers Phillips Jumps the small fence and stands next to you right before you can completely leave the seats.
"Hey hey where you going? I thought you came to watch the show?" Phillips asked slightly panting from the running.
"I did I just didn't want you to yell at me sooo I panicked and tried to leave." Your face went hot. You started fidgeting with your fingers and felt nervous. Phillips noticed this and wanted to make you feel more comfortable.
"No no I would never especially to you...im sorry but I never caught your name." He chuckled and rubbed his neck.
"My name is y/n." You smiled
He held up his hand intended for you to shake, "well it is nice to meet you y/n I'm Phillips. You know I would love for you to always come and watch us practice if you don't mind, and if you can't come often it's totally ok I would just love to see you every once in awhile." He smiled and had a small blush across his cheeks.
"I would love to Phillips, glad I made a new friend."

Realizing you guys like each other
Phillips POV:
She is right there in the bleachers. Ok ok ok I gotta impress her. I want her to like me just as much as I like her since the first time I saw her.

Your POV:
Phillips was so nice. Funny. Sweet. I wondered why the boys hated him so much. I wonder why I'm here supporting him if he is so "bad". I don't care, I like Phillips. gee I hope he feels the same way.

First kiss
You and Phillips decided to walk around the neighborhood together. The day was so beautiful and warm but not desert hot.

"Is it not such an amazing and beautiful day. I feel bad that i couldn't hang out with the gang today especially since they don't know I'm with you."

"Ahh don't worry about it, what are they gonna do and besides it is amazing and beautiful..." he reassures you,  "just like you." He states putting his hands inside his pockets. Your slow pace halts to a stop. Does Phillip...like me?
He sees your puzzled face and begins to talk, "look  y/n your amazing and I want you to be mine." He holds your shoulders leaning down slightly so he can look straight at you.
"Do you feel the same way?"
"OF COURSE I DO SILLY!" You shout with joy and jump up and kiss him. His eyes shot open when he realized the action you did. You guys parted and you hugged him, face buried in his chest which smelled like soap 🧼
"Woah I wasn't expecting that but I'm just glad it did." He held you close and chuckled